Working for A&K
Travel breaks down barriers and prejudice. Travel gives us so much - experience, empathy, perspective, understanding and such vivid memories. Our world is wonderfully diverse and we should not shrink from it but experience it, relish it and use those experiences to redefine our own lives.
As you might have gathered we believe travel should stimulate and inspire and our teams work hard to do just that for our clients. Our consultants travel to refresh their memory to find new experiences for our clients - please click through here to read our blogs and some of our most recent travels - and at the same time deliver excellent client service and attention to detail. Be under no illusion working in travel is demanding but it is also fascinating and above all fun.
What can A&K offer me?
- A chance to work for a company that has been established for 50 years
- Solid track record
- International brand recognition
- 50 offices around the world
- Opportunity to learn about different places and cultures
- A chance to have a career across different A&K companies within the A&K Group of companies worldwide
- Philanthropy - a company that give back to communities around the world
- Opportunity to travel to far flung places in the pursuit of knowledge
- A brand that is respected and admired
- Excellent training scheme
- Vibrant working environment
- Competitive and attractive salary
Our VacanciesOur current vacancies are listed below. We are always happy to hear from creative and enthusiastic individuals with relevant and interesting experience in the travel industry or sales experience, so if you would like us to consider you for any future vacancies, please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to express our thanks for what we have called the best holiday we have had with A&K…. Everything was incredible, we have never experienced service like this.
- SW, London
Philanthropic Journey's Climate Change Challenge
Is the first departure aboard 'Le Boreal'. Travelers will have the opportunity to present a remotely operated Hyperspectral Irradiance Sensor to Palmer Station to measure the impact of global warming on major types of phytoplankton that grow along the Antarctic Peninsula.
Great Reasons to get away this Summer
Summer is on the way...
...and adventures are calling. Whether you're dreaming of an idyllic island escape, a rejuvenating retreat or an adventure holiday with your family, our Summer Showcase provides inspiration for the balmy months ahead - not to mention special offers which are too good to miss. More...