working for a&k
Travel breaks down barriers and prejudice. Travel gives us so much - experience, empathy, perspective, understanding and such vivid memories. Our world is wonderfully diverse and we should not shrink from it but experience it, relish it and use those experiences to redefine our own lives.
As you might have gathered we believe travel should stimulate and inspire and our teams work hard to do just that for our clients. Our consultants travel to refresh their memory to find new experiences for our clients - please click through here to read our blogs and some of our most recent travels - and at the same time deliver excellent client service and attention to detail. Be under no illusion working in travel is demanding but it is also fascinating and above all fun.
What can A&K offer me?
- A chance to work for a company that has been established for 50 years
- Solid track record
- International brand recognition
- 50 offices around the world
- Opportunity to learn about different places and cultures
- A chance to have a career across different A&K companies within the A&K Group of companies worldwide
- Philanthropy - a company that give back to communities around the world
- Opportunity to travel to far flung places in the pursuit of knowledge
- A brand that is respected and admired
- Excellent training scheme
- Vibrant working environment
- Competitive and attractive salary
Our VACANCIESOur current vacancies are listed below. We are always happy to hear from creative and enthusiastic individuals with relevant and interesting experience in the travel industry or sales experience, so if you would like us to consider you for any future vacancies, please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
A trip of a lifetime; we were sorry to come home. The accommodation exceeded our expectations, particularly Sussi and Chuma.
- JS, Tring
Plants of the Okavango Delta
At Sanctuary Chief's Camp inventories rare plants of the delta area, catalogues local uses, produces a field guide and seed collections, and supplies botanic gardens worldwide with specimens
Spring escapes with Abercrombie & Kent
The notion of a peak season is usually a function of weather and school holidays, often meaning an increase in hotel rates and airfares. However, at A&K we are big fans of the so-called 'shoulder' season. Here are a few great reasons to get packing this Spring.