Working for A&K
Travel breaks down barriers and prejudice. Travel gives us so much - experience, empathy, perspective, understanding and such vivid memories. Our world is wonderfully diverse and we should not shrink from it but experience it, relish it and use those experiences to redefine our own lives.
As you might have gathered we believe travel should stimulate and inspire and our teams work hard to do just that for our clients. Our consultants travel to refresh their memory to find new experiences for our clients - please click through here to read our blogs and some of our most recent travels - and at the same time deliver excellent client service and attention to detail. Be under no illusion working in travel is demanding but it is also fascinating and above all fun.
What can A&K offer me?
- A chance to work for a company that has been established for 50 years
- Solid track record
- International brand recognition
- 50 offices around the world
- Opportunity to learn about different places and cultures
- A chance to have a career across different A&K companies within the A&K Group of companies worldwide
- Philanthropy - a company that give back to communities around the world
- Opportunity to travel to far flung places in the pursuit of knowledge
- A brand that is respected and admired
- Excellent training scheme
- Vibrant working environment
- Competitive and attractive salary
Our VacanciesOur current vacancies are listed below. We are always happy to hear from creative and enthusiastic individuals with relevant and interesting experience in the travel industry or sales experience, so if you would like us to consider you for any future vacancies, please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
My wife and I have just had a superb trip to Beijing, Shanghai and Taipei organised by Abercrombie & Kent, and we want you to know of our excellent experience.
A&K Myanmar Relief Fund
AKP's global reach and on-the-ground presence proved to be priceless assets when, in May 2008, Cyclone Nargis devastated Myanmar's Irrawaddy Delta. Our office and teams in Myanmar quickly gathered and delivered essential supplies to affected villages, raising more than $540,000 in contributions for emergency aid. The A&K Myanmar Relief Fund provides support for orphanages and other ongoing needs resulting from the tremendous devastation of Cyclone Nargis.
Sundowner – A&K’s Luxury Travel Magazine
Let our travel experts inspire you for your next adventure. Our Sundowner Magazine is packed full of experiences, ideas, travel tips and more. View a copy online or to order one to be delivered to your door three times a year, click here.
In this edition discover Top Stargazing spots, Explore China by train, Top notch digs Down Under and much more.