Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
CuisinArt Golf Resort and Spa
Why we like it
- Located on one of Anguilla's finest beaches at Rendezvous Bay - two blissful miles of crystal white sand and clear turquoise blue sea
- Produce from the hydroponic farm and organic gardens is used in both the resort's cuisine and spa treatments
- The award-winning Venus Spa has 16 treatment rooms, an exclusively designed Healing Waters Pool for aqua massage and soaks, lavish wet rooms, a hammam and a varied menu of treatments
- The choice of accommodation includes 91 rooms, two suites and two, three and five bedroomed villas offering extra space, privacy and luxury
- Greg Norman championship 18-hole golf course with attractive views and challenging, dramatic holes
For those who want to test their cooking skills, the hotel offers the opportunity to learn to roll sushi or work with the Chef to produce a culinary delight.
What made the experience so positive was the absolutely top notch quality of the staff and facilities provided by A&K, right the way through from the day we started planning the holiday to the day we returned to the UK. I must thank you for all your hard work in putting together such a great itinerary.
- HW, Gloucestershire
A member of the Leading Small Hotels of the World, CuisinArt is situated on a two-mile stretch of white sand, surrounded by beautiful gardens, with views across the ocean towards Saint Martin and Saba in the distance. The resort provides a healthy, pampering atmosphere in an idyllic setting. Enjoy fresh and organic cuisine (much of which is grown on site) and various exercise facilities including a gym, scheduled classes, a running track, tennis courts and watersports, as well as a championship golf course.
Turquoise waters beckon you to swim, snorkel or sail, and lush, colourful gardens provide a refreshing environment. An infinity pool stretches from the main building to the beach bar. Should you prefer to relax, Venus Spa offers numerous treatments and therapies incorporating fresh produce from the hotel's gardens. The accommodation is spacious and stylish, and large bathrooms have views of the beach.
Dining options are varied - from fine-dining to international barbecue, Japanese to tapas. The golf club also has an Italian restaurant. The wine cellar has over 4,000 bottles of wine with vintages from around the world and complimentary wine tasting, cooking classes and farm tours are available.
Best time to be there
The best time to travel to Anguilla is during our winter months of December to March. The island enjoys an idyllic climate with the temperature seldom dropping below 21 degrees.
Antigua (onward connections to Anguilla)
30 - 45 minutes from Antigua
GMT - 4 hours
Not required for UK passport holders
No mandatory vaccinations