Classic Antarctica With Special Guest Geoffrey Kent
26th November - 11th December 2012
From the whale-rich waters of the Drake Passage to the Antarctic Peninsula's remote coastlines, this comprehensive expedition cruise reveals the many faces of the world's last frontier. Join A&K founder Geoffrey Kent as you explore shorelines teeming with penguins and seals, go behind the scenes of an environmental research station and chat with on-board experts about the day's discoveries.
Cruise highlights in the Southern Ocean include: Antarctic Peninsula, South Shetland Islands (including Paulet, Half Moon, Deception, Cuverville, Penguin and Anvers), Paradise Bay and Lemaire Channel.
Why go with A&K?
- Cruise in style and comfort on board 'Le Boreal,' the only all-balcony vessel in Antarctica when chartered by A&K
- Sail with A&K's pioneering founder and CEO Geoffrey Kent - a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
- Discover some of the world's rarest wildlife and terrain on excursions led by the most seasoned guides in the region
- Learn about Antarctica's environment - and efforts to conserve it - on a visit to a working scientific research station
- Gain a deep understanding of the region with enriching lectures by award-winning experts
- Enjoy an all-inclusive journey that includes on-board gratuities, unlimited drinks and all port charges on 'Le Boreal' (except premium wines, premium liquors and champagne)
- Save time with charter flights to and from Ushuaia
We always received very helpful advice from the A&K rep, Annie Jensen, who was always very polite and helpful. It was no trouble when we asked to change an internal flight at the last minute. Excellent service at all times. Miss Jensen is a credit to your company.
- MW, Glasgow
Gijedabung Primary School
Accommodates 630 students with support it receives from Sanctuary Swala Camp and donations.
Sundowner – A&K’s Luxury Travel Magazine
Let our travel experts inspire you for your next adventure. Our Sundowner Magazine is packed full of experiences, ideas, travel tips and more. View a copy online or to order one to be delivered to your door three times a year, click here. In this edition discover Top Stargazing spots, Explore China by train, Top notch digs Down Under and much more.