Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Why we like it
- All suites have balconies or terraces with large day beds
- Carlisle Bay is situated on one of Antigua's most striking beaches on the country's unspoilt south coast
- The hotel boasts three fine restaurants - Indigo on the Beach, offering healthy grills, East, which serves Asian food and Ottimo!, the latest addition serving Italian classics in a relaxed poolside setting
- The Blue Spa offering an extensive range of treatments and other excellent facilities
- A lovely pool is set in lush tropical gardens
- Other facilities and activities include non-motorised water sports, a screening room showing films daily, tennis, Pilates and yoga classes, a library, scuba diving and golf
- The hotel operates clubs for kids of all ages, incorporating age-appropriate activities
Exclusive to A&K clients
- Complimentary Wifi
- Allocation of best bedrooms
- General Manager Meet & Greet
- $100 Spa Credit - based on a 7 night stay.
*Terms and conditions apply, speak to a travel consultant for more information
40% Saving on Ocean and Beach Balcony Suites
Save up to 40% when you stay at Carlisle Bay Save up to 40% when you stay at Carlisle Bay in an Ocean or Beach Balcony Suite. Valid for all stays with a minimum of 4nights. Valid for travel from the 1st May to the 19th August 2017. Must be booked by the 31st May 2017. Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.
CONTACT US ON 01242 547 780 OR ENQUIRE ONLINE
Carlisle Bay is part of the CampbellGray collection of exquisite, individual luxury hotels. Set on a dazzling, white sand beach in a secluded bay, against a backdrop of hills and rainforest, Carlisle Bay is simply stunning. The suites are spacious and luxurious. From the couple only Garden and Ocean Suites to the family friendly Beach and Carlisle Suites, all have cool, calm contemporary interiors and terrace or balcony with breathtaking ocean views.
Away from the suites, the public areas are beautifully put together too. There are three bars including the relaxing Indigo on the Beach Bar with juices, afternoon tea and cocktails, the Pavilion Bar opposite East with piano or jazz music every evening and the informal Jetty Bar with views along the beach.
With décor dominated by pure, brilliant white - a stunning contrast with the lush flowering gardens - secluded outdoor space aplenty and a relaxed ambiance, this hotel is the very epitome of barefoot luxury.
Antigua (British Airways daily from Gatwick; Virgin Atlantic 3 times a week from Gatwick)
8 hours 30 minutes
GMT -4 hours
Not required for UK passport holders
No mandatory vaccinations
Best time to travel
December - April
The best time to visit Antigua is during our winter and spring months of December to April. Although drier than most other Caribbean islands, Antigua has a tropical climate with low humidity. The island is tempered by sea breezes and trade winds. The hot season is between November to May.
Create a brochure
Suggested itineraries in Antigua
Caribbean Yacht Harbours Discovery Ft. Seabourn
Nights: 13 | from £4,880pp
Savour the contrasting flavours of the Caribbean; from the sophisticated shops and restaurants of Barbados to the natural simplicity of Dominica, and the intoxicating Gallic appeal of St Barts.