NEED TO KNOW
- All rooms have air conditioning and private balconies with ocean views
- Curtain Bluff sits between two sandy beaches along a peninsula on Antigua's southern shore, where it overlooks one of the finest panoramas in the Caribbean
- Curtain Bluff offers some of the best dining in the Caribbean, with menus fusing French continental with Caribbean flavours and ingredients
- The two-storey spa has five treatment rooms - four single and one especially for couples with its own private Jacuzzi. All have private balconies
- An outdoor, temperature controlled pool is set in a lovely palm grove
- Other facilities include a professional tennis centre, scuba diving, sailing boats, deep-sea fishing, snorkelling, sea kayaks, a squash court, gym, pool, basketball, bocce ball and a glass-walled exercise room
- The hotel provides a wide range of facilities and activities for children, making it an ideal family destination
- We recommend the Morris and Grace Bay Suites, for their lavish décor and rich foliage on their large terraces, and the Executive Suites with their private garden patios and upstairs dining terraces.
Established in 1957 in a location hand-picked by renowned hotelier and owner, Howard Hulford, Curtain Bluff has earned a reputation as one of the area's finest all inclusive properties.
The 72 guest rooms, Deluxe, Junior Suites, Suites and Executive Suites offer all the qualities of island living combined with every essential amenity and service. Running along the Atlantic 'surf' beach and up the rocky bluff, all have gaze-all-day views, and either open directly on to the sand or are just a few steps from it. Large, floor-to-ceiling windows and verandas or ground-floor terraces look out over the beach and across the sea to a lush-green headland. At night, the scene is a canopy of stars
Inside, the rooms are decorated in simple, elegant tropical style, and are replete with all the modern luxuries - from air-conditioning and over-sized Jacuzzi baths to wood-panelled ceilings, refrigerators and high-speed Internet access.