Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Why we like it
- Curtain Bluff sits between two sandy beaches along a peninsula on Antigua's southern shore, where it overlooks one of the finest panoramas in the Caribbean
- All rooms have air conditioning and private balconies with ocean views
- Curtain Bluff offers some of the best dining in the Caribbean, with menus fusing French continental with Caribbean flavours and ingredients
- The two-storey spa has five treatment rooms - four single and one especially for couples with its own private Jacuzzi. All have private balconies
- An outdoor, temperature controlled pool is set in a lovely palm grove
- Other facilities include a professional tennis centre, scuba diving, sailing boats, deep-sea fishing, snorkelling, sea kayaks, a squash court, gym, pool, basketball, bocce ball and a glass-walled exercise room
- The hotel has a complimentary CEEBEE Kids Camp making it an ideal family destination
- We recommend the Morris and Grace Bay Suites, for their lavish décor and rich foliage on their large terraces, and the Executive Suites with their private garden patios and upstairs dining terraces
The new complimentary, full time CEEBEE Kids Camp offers an array of exciting activities to keep the children occupied. Created by a qualified English nursery nurse, the camp is well suited for children between the ages of three and 10 years and is available five days a week.
Established in 1957 in a location hand-picked by renowned hotelier and owner, Howard Hulford, Curtain Bluff has earned a reputation as one of the area's finest all inclusive properties.
The 72 guest rooms, Deluxe, Junior Suites, Suites and Executive Suites offer all the qualities of island living combined with every essential amenity and service. Running along the Atlantic 'surf' beach and up the rocky bluff, all have gaze-all-day views, and either open directly on to the sand or are just a few steps from it. Large, floor-to-ceiling windows and verandas or ground-floor terraces look out over the beach and across the sea to a lush-green headland. At night, the scene is a canopy of stars
Inside, the rooms are decorated in simple, elegant tropical style, and are replete with all the modern luxuries - from air-conditioning and over-sized Jacuzzi baths to wood-panelled ceilings, refrigerators and high-speed internet access.
Antigua (British Airways daily from Gatwick; Virgin Atlantic 3 times a week from Gatwick)
8 hours 30 minutes
GMT -4 hours
Not required for UK passport holders
No mandatory vaccinations
Best time to travel
December - April
The best time to visit Antigua is during our winter and spring months of December to April. Although drier than most other Caribbean islands, Antigua has a tropical climate with low humidity. The island is tempered by sea breezes and trade winds. The hot season is between November to May.
Create a brochure
Suggested itineraries in Antigua
Caribbean Yacht Harbours Discovery Ft. Seabourn
Nights: 13 | from £4,880pp
Savour the contrasting flavours of the Caribbean; from the sophisticated shops and restaurants of Barbados to the natural simplicity of Dominica, and the intoxicating Gallic appeal of St Barts.
Save 35% - Early booking offer
Book a stay at Curtain Bluff, Antigua now to take advantage of this great offer. Valid on all room categories. Valid for travel from the 28th October to the 15th December 2017 (excludes 19th to the 25th November 2017). Must be booked by the 31st January 2017. Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability.
CONTACT US ON 01242 547 775 OR ENQUIRE ONLINE
Save 36% - Late Booking Offer
Book a stay at Curtain Bluff now to take advantage of this great offer. Valid on deluxe rooms only and must have a minimum stay of 5 nights. Valid for travel from now until the 31st January and 1st to the 31st January 2017. Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability.
CONTACT US ON 01242 547 780 OR ENQUIRE ONLINE