Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Why we like it
- Individual cottages are scattered down a hillside towards one of Antigua's most beautiful beaches below. All have private plunge pools
- Hermitage Bay is set among acres of lush vegetation and terraced gardens
- Executive Chef, Dezi Banhan, mixes Caribbean and European flavours with an emphasis on local, organic ingredients
- The spa offers an exclusive 'Dorissima' experience. Created by Doris Brugger, Dorissima offers treatments based on the seven 'Chakra' colours
- An infinity edge pool is separated from the beach by a tranquil outdoor lounge area
- Other facilities and activities include non-motorised water sports (including snorkelling, windsurfing, hobie kats, sunfish and kayaks), boat trips to secluded bays, and morning yoga, meditation and Pilates classes
While it might be tempting to have an evening in on Petit St Vincent, don't miss out on a movie under the stars on the beach, cocktail and popcorn in hand, or listening to an authentic steel band play while enjoying a special beach BBQ barefoot.
Save 15% on all suites at Hermitage Bay
Book a 7 night stay at Hermitage Bay before 30th January 2017 and receive 15% discount when staying in one of the suites. Valid for travel from the 1st April 2017 until 20th December 2017. Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.
CONTACT US ON 01242 547 780 OR ENQUIRE ONLINE
Tucked into a beautiful bay in one of the most secluded corners of Antigua, Hermitage Bay is a perfect, retreat - exclusive, spacious and beautiful. Spanning 16 acres of lush tropical gardens, this eco-chic, luxury hotel provides all the comforts of a five star resort without compromising the natural habitat that thrives around it.
Each of the eight beachfront cottages has a spacious split level lounge and patio, while the 17 hillside pool suites afford the added luxury of large wrap-around decks and private plunge pools. Each has been constructed using purpleheart, greenheart, and other woods harvested from sustainably managed forests in Guyana. All have open floor plans, outdoor showers, and screened louvres in place of glass doors and windows - giving them the feel of luxurious cabins or 'high-end tree-houses'.
The décor is simple and unassuming throughout the resort - pristine white Italian linens, plush ivory cushions and light, textured walls soften the rich hues of the floorboards, large, comfortable furniture and vaulted ceilings. Even so, Hermitage Bay's open-air facilities are the unmistakeable highlight. Even when the resort is full, the sense of space is overwhelming.
Antigua (British Airways daily from Gatwick; Virgin Atlantic 3 times a week from Gatwick)
8 hours 30 minutes
GMT -4 hours
Not required for UK passport holders
No mandatory vaccinations
Best time to travel
December - April
The best time to visit Antigua is during our winter and spring months of December to April. Although drier than most other Caribbean islands, Antigua has a tropical climate with low humidity. The island is tempered by sea breezes and trade winds. The hot season is between November to May.
Create a brochure
Suggested itineraries in Antigua
Caribbean Yacht Harbours Discovery Ft. Seabourn
Nights: 13 | from £4,880pp
Savour the contrasting flavours of the Caribbean; from the sophisticated shops and restaurants of Barbados to the natural simplicity of Dominica, and the intoxicating Gallic appeal of St Barts.