Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Why we like it
- Enjoy luxury accommodation evoking the style and comfort of a five star hotel
- Take in the beautiful riverside scenery as you relaxingly sail through quaint towns, thriving cities and rural countryside stopping off along the way to see Europe's top sights
- Get to know your fellow passengers and crew as you are welcomed with a cocktail reception and Gala Welcome Dinner
- Each multilingual Cruise Director has a wealth of experience and knowledge of the region
- Indulge in fine dining at the ship's restaurant, with carefully crafted menus featuring regional specialties all served with the finest selected wines
- With musical performances, interesting lectures and culinary demonstrations, each day brings something new in the diverse mix of on-board entertainment
Bicycles (including helmets) are available, free of charge, enabling you to explore places on dry land in your own way and at your own pace.
We had the most fabulous holiday.The Schloss Fuschl (especially in the fine weather) was as near to perfect as one could suppose.Our room was totally charming (they upgraded us to a suite) and the restaurant was absolutely world-class.
- PS, London
The ship has a total of 78 enlarged standard cabins at 16 square metres in size, and those on the Mozart and Strauss decks feature large panoramic windows spanning the width of the entire cabin which slide open to create an inspired form of French balcony. For those wanting even more space, the 12 Balcony Suites on the Mozart deck boast 24 square metres of contemporary luxury with 'walk-out' balconies beyond panoramic windows and sleek bathroom suites with separate shower and bath.
Throughout the day there is an abundance of excursions and activities to be enjoyed on and offshore. The sundeck is home to a giant chessboard, golf putting green, walking track and lido bar, and the river terrace on the Strauss deck is the perfect spot to enjoy a sundowner as evening falls.
To view Amadeus Silver's deck plan - Click here
Spring is particularly pretty throughout Europe as the temperate climate awakens the flora of the region. Wet winters result in green springs and the mountains and plains come alive with blossom and flowers. This region enjoys pleasant warm summers and inland regions can be very hot in July and August, coinciding with the busiest periods. May, June and September are recommended due to the pleasant temperatures, though with fewer crowds. Eastern Europe tends to experience very cold winters, especially in inland areas. This is a pretty time to visit and many Eastern and Central European cities and towns hold traditional Christmas Fairs complete with decorated trees and festive entertainment.
Vienna - British Airways, easyJet
Salzburg - British Airways, easyJet
Innsbruck - easyJet
Vienna - 2 hours 20 minutes
Salzburg - 1 hour 50 minutes
Innsbruck - 1 hour 45 minutes
GMT +1 hour
Create a brochure
Suggested itineraries in Austria
Highlights of Budapest, Vienna and Prague
Nights: 8 | from £2,595pp
Discover the varied faces of central Europe’s three great capitals, with expert guides providing insights into the medieval, Baroque and Art Nouveau heritage of Budapest, Vienna and Prague – from castles and ca-thedrals to cemeteries and cobbled alleys.
Vienna City Break
Nights: 3 | from £550pp
Set on the banks of the Danube, the capital of Austria is a bustling metropolis bursting with unique charm, vibrancy and flair.