HOT AIR BALLOON
Any holiday booking made with flights by 7th July for travel in 2012 will receive 2 flight vouchers for an early morning or evening flight in the new hot air balloon sponsored by Abercrombie and Kent, operated by Ballooning in the Cotswolds Ltd.
The balloon is a twelve passenger balloon, so other passengers will be on board. Flights last approximately one hour, and are weather dependent. If the weather is inclement preventing a flight it can be rearranged for another time.
Terms and conditions
1. These terms and conditions are supplemental to the booking terms and conditions of Abercrombie & Kent Ltd.
2. The offer is valid on all bookings made (with flights) through Abercrombie & Kent Ltd made by 7th July 2012, for travel before 31st December 2012.
3. Flight only or accommodation only bookings are not eligible.
4. Offer excludes holiday bookings made through Abercrombie & Kent Villas or third party travel agents.
5. The balloon flight vouchers will be issued to the lead passenger on their return from their holiday with Abercrombie & Kent Ltd. In the event of a holiday cancellation, whatever the reason, the offer is null and void.
6. Vouchers should be redeemed direct with the balloon operator, Ballooning in the Cotswolds Ltd., which flies from various locations in Gloucestershire.
7. The offer is only open to persons aged 18 years or over and will close on 7th July 2012.
8. Any person who is an employee or an immediate family member (meaning spouses, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouses) of an employee of Abercrombie & Kent Ltd, or any other person who is directly connected with the organisation of this offer is ineligible to participate.
9. The offer is non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative. The balloon offer must not be sold or auctioned.
10. The promoter is Abercrombie & Kent Ltd of St George's House, Ambrose Street, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3LG.
Just a short note to thank you for all your efforts in putting together our itinerary for our honeymoon. We had the most utterly fantastic time and we were impressed time and again by the A&K service; all of the transfers happened perfectly and we were looked after from the minute our journey began. We also got a sense that we were staying in places that we would not have found had it not been booked through you. In particular The Elephant Camp, The Hide and Ongava Lodge stand out as the most wonderful places to stay, with exceptional guides and hosts, and where we had the best experiences. It was just wonderful- better than we could have imagined. Thank you again and we will book with A&K in the future (just maybe not again this year!) Best wishes Tom
Save the Albatross
Is devoted to helping save the albatross and other seabirds from becoming accidently tangled in deep sea fishing lines, and dying needlessly.
Sundowner – A&K’s Luxury Travel Magazine
Let our travel experts inspire you for your next adventure. Our Sundowner Magazine is packed full of experiences, ideas, travel tips and more. View a copy online or to order one to be delivered to your door three times a year, click here. In this edition discover Top Stargazing spots, Explore China by train, Top notch digs Down Under and much more.