Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Why we like it
- Whether you are seeking intimate luxury, a romantic getaway or a family holiday to Barbados, Colony Club is a perfect choice
- Children activities consist of 'Aqua School' where they can learn how to snorkel or windsurf or have a family tennis match
- Experience some of the best dining in Barbados, all just steps from your room
- The Taste of Elegance dine around programme offers a variety of venues and cuisine types to choose from
- At the fully equipped fitness centre, work out with a range of free weights as well as treadmills and bicycles or take one of our group exercise classes such as yoga, Pilates and water aerobics
Pamper yourself with a relaxing spa treatment: indulge with a relaxing facial, massage or salon service.
My travel consultant, Sarah Brunger, was very polite to talk to over the phone and I felt as though she asked all the right questions. She was very kind and presented me with a number of options to choose from and even after I had made a choice, was very accommodating with the specific changes I was requesting.
- NP, London
While the legendary history of the hotel has been carefully preserved through architecture, décor and landscape, you'll enjoy every modern convenience: take a dip in one of the four lagoon-style freshwater swimming pools; indulge with a pampering treatment at the beauty salon; take a stroll through lush gardens; or try your hand at a variety of complimentary water sports. With hotel shops and two on-site restaurants and bars, you'll never have to leave the hotel - though it's just two minutes to Bridgetown, the capital of Barbados.
Barbados (British Airways and Virgin Atlantic daily from Gatwick; Virgin Atlantic once a week from Manchester)
8 hours 30 minutes
GMT -4 hours
Not required for UK passport holders
No mandatory vaccinations
Best time to travel
November - May
The best time to travel to Barbados is during our winter and spring months of November to May, though the average temperature is 86 degrees all year round making it an ideal holiday destination at any time. Tropical rains sometimes occur from June to October.
Create a brochure
Suggested itineraries in Barbados
Caribbean Yacht Harbours Discovery Ft. Seabourn
Nights: 13 | from £4,880pp
Savour the contrasting flavours of the Caribbean; from the sophisticated shops and restaurants of Barbados to the natural simplicity of Dominica, and the intoxicating Gallic appeal of St Barts.