Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Why we like it
- All rooms, suites and cottages have private balconies or terraces with chaise longues
- The Coral Reef Club is set amidst 12 acres of exotic and well-manicured gardens on the calm west coast of Barbados
- The spa is housed in a beautiful colonial inspired building with clean, modern lines, set within tropical gardens. Exotic vegetation and waterfalls weave throughout the spa and its four multipurpose treatment rooms
- There are two mosaic-tiled swimming pools. Plantation Suites and Luxury Cottages and Suites have their own private plunge pool
- Other facilities include a cocktail bar, hairdressing salon, boutique, fitness centre, tennis, golf and water sports
- The hotel offers a range of facilities and activities or children
Exclusive to A&K clients
- Bottle of wine in room on arrival
*Terms and conditions apply, speak to a travel consultant for more information
Your people in Egypt deserve every accolade of excellence that it is possible to give. Azee in Cairo and Alaa on the boat were extremely well informed, articulate, good-humoured and friendly; they were just great fun to be with! The staff on the Sunboat III were equally friendly and efficient. The Sunboat chef is clearly a genius.
- HW, Gloucestershire
The Coral Reef Club is widely regarded as offering the finest in Barbados hospitality and style. Its clusters of immaculate, colonial-style cottages and small buildings are cooled by a profusion of palms - offering shade, seclusion and tranquillity. Fine dining and personal service are a high priority at this 'Small Luxury Hotel of the World'.
Traditionally designed, the accommodation is classic island living, with wooden balustrading, fretwork and shuttered windows concealing light, airy interiors decorated in white and cream. Exposed wood-beam ceilings rise high above marble floors, and rooms which are individually designed and furnished. Four-poster beds are dressed with the finest Egyptian cotton linen, whilst the bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs and separate showers.
With its lovely outdoor spaces, fabulous beach and scented gardens, this hotel is the very epitome of barefoot chic.
Barbados (British Airways and Virgin Atlantic daily from Gatwick; Virgin Atlantic once a week from Manchester)
8 hours 30 minutes
GMT -4 hours
Not required for UK passport holders
No mandatory vaccinations
Best time to travel
November - May
The best time to travel to Barbados is during our winter and spring months of November to May, though the average temperature is 86 degrees all year round making it an ideal holiday destination at any time. Tropical rains sometimes occur from June to October.
Create a brochure
Suggested itineraries in Barbados
Caribbean Yacht Harbours Discovery Ft. Seabourn
Nights: 13 | from £4,880pp
Savour the contrasting flavours of the Caribbean; from the sophisticated shops and restaurants of Barbados to the natural simplicity of Dominica, and the intoxicating Gallic appeal of St Barts.