Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
The Fairmont Royal Pavilion
Why we like it
- The Fairmont enjoys unrivalled beach presence and sea views throughout the hotel and guest rooms
- The high standards of the Fairmont Group are upheld throughout the cuisine whilst also being able to cater for the most demanding of dietary requirements
- At certain times of year the hotel acts as an adult only hotel and at others a family-friendly holiday option with daily activities for children
- Ocean swimming and a full range of non-motorised watersports are right on the doorstep
- In-room spa services are available and there is also a prestigious Sass Beauty Salon
Stay in one of the Beachfront Junior Suites, with a private terrace and direct access to the beach, this is paradise.
Melissa understood my requirements completely and I have been very grateful for her advice throughout. I am absolutely delighted with the itinerary she has found for me. It's amazing.
- MS, Isle of Wight
In the wake of this thoughtful and extensive renovation programme The Fairmont Royal Pavilion's 72 luxurious guest rooms and suites take inspiration from a typical Barbadian house with hardwood floors, gentle interior tones and traditional furnishings. 24 newly built ground floor Beachfront Junior Suites are enhanced by a 250 sq. ft private residential styled deck and outdoor living area, with direct access to one of the islands finest beaches.
Dining at The Palm Restaurant treats guests to a dramatic, panoramic view of the sea with equally alluring cuisine and often light evening entertainment from local jazz artists. In the day time Taboras Restaurant offers a relaxed sea-front setting and open kitchen, while on Sundays, Toboras plays host to 'Steel Pan by the Sea', a delightful chance to enjoy the rhythms of The Sunset Steel Orchestra.
Barbados (British Airways and Virgin Atlantic daily from Gatwick; Virgin Atlantic once a week from Manchester)
8 hours 30 minutes
GMT -4 hours
Not required for UK passport holders
No mandatory vaccinations
Best time to travel
November - May
The best time to travel to Barbados is during our winter and spring months of November to May, though the average temperature is 86 degrees all year round making it an ideal holiday destination at any time. Tropical rains sometimes occur from June to October.
Create a brochure
Suggested itineraries in Barbados
Caribbean Yacht Harbours Discovery Ft. Seabourn
Nights: 13 | from £4,880pp
Savour the contrasting flavours of the Caribbean; from the sophisticated shops and restaurants of Barbados to the natural simplicity of Dominica, and the intoxicating Gallic appeal of St Barts.