Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Why we like it
- Azul Villas comprises of just two villas situated on 400 feet of beautiful beachfront
- Azul Villas is in a beautiful beach location only a short boat ride from San Pedro
- The award-winning Rojo Lounge restaurant serves fabulous local cuisine specialising in fish and seafood.
- The two villas share a private infinity edge swimming pool
- Each villa has its own private rooftop hot tub
- Other facilities include private palapas with hammocks, hot tubs, snorkel gear, kayaks, bicycles, personal concierge with custom tour and activities services, and free transportation to and from San Pedro Town by boat
Both villas have huge bi-fold windows opening on to the pool and the path to the beach.
I would just like to add that the help / service we received from Melissa Hookway was oustanding. It was very personal and I was made to felt like a valued client.
- AC, Cheshire
Situated on 400 feet of beautiful beachfront and 10 quiet acres of landscaped grounds, its villas are luxuriously spacious and beautifully constructed. Each offers 3000 square feet of living space just 35 steps from the Caribbean Sea. In terms of design, the villas fit perfectly with their surroundings, their white washed walls rising amidst palms and topped with a rooftop living areas complete with hot tubs, queen size day beds and dining areas.
Inside, they are just lovely. A double height living room is at the heart of each villa, framed by white walls and rustic-style wooden detailing throughout - from roof beams and window frames, to bannisters and even the furniture. Naturally, both are packed with the finest amenities - from the Egyptian cotton dressing gowns and BOSE home theatre system to a variety of espressos.
Best time to be there
Belize is hot and humid throughout the year but also has distinct seasons. The wet season runs from mid-May to November and the dry season from February to April. In between, temperatures are at their coolest.
Belize City - daily via Miami
12 hours 30 minutes
GMT -6 hours
Not required for UK passport holders
Yellow fever if arriving from an infected area
Create a brochure
Suggested itineraries in Belize
Highlights of Belize
Nights: 7 | from £2,220pp
Explore Cayo’s majestic waterfalls and caves, visit the ancient Maya site of Caracol and unwind on the beach in Placencia on this 7 night adventure.
Rainforest, Ruins & Reefs
Nights: 13 | from £3,695pp
A transporting and exciting 13 night trip to the rainforest, ruins and reefs of Belize and Guatemala with time for R&R too.
Classic Guatemala and Belize
Nights: 13 | from £3,790pp
Enjoy 13 nights in beautiful Guatemala and Belize which embody the perfect holiday combination of culture and relaxation amid jungles and gorgeous beaches.