Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Rosewood Little Dix Bay
Why we like it
- Accommodation is along a half mile crescent-shaped beach amid verdant gardens and shaded footpaths
- Rosewood Little Dix Bay is tucked away on the pure white shores of Virgin Gorda
- Dining is a tranquil affair as all three restaurants offer open-air patios and views of the glistening sea
- Sense, A Rosewood Spa, is dramatically situated overlooking Sir Francis Drake Channel
- A quiet pool is surrounded by stone patios and palms, and is on the edge of the beach
- Other facilities include snorkelling gear and lessons, use of Hobie Cats and kayaks, Sunfish lessons, pool table and table tennis, tennis courts, nightly movies and a whole host of activities and tours
- The Children's Grove club organises everything from stone painting, shell collecting and West Indian musical instrument craft, to the Monday evening Pirate Party
We loved the 'boat drop'. We were taken to a remote beach accessible only by sea and left to take it easy for as long as we wanted.
My travel consultant, Sarah Brunger, was very polite to talk to over the phone and I felt as though she asked all the right questions. She was very kind and presented me with a number of options to choose from and even after I had made a choice, was very accommodating with the specific changes I was requesting.
- NP, London
The resort has 100 spacious and beautifully appointed rooms, suites and villas. All are newly renovated, and designed to blend in with the landscape, nestling among sea grape trees and bougainvillea. Tree House Cottages are built on stilts and have an expansive downstairs garden patio and upper sundecks, while Beachfront Cottages are only a stone's throw from the shore. For the ultimate in privacy and views, the Villas provide stunning accommodation including private pool and barbecue areas.
All have casually elegant interiors, with handcrafted furnishings and extensive facilities, including air-conditioning and BOSE CD players.
Antigua (onward connections to Beef Island)
1 hour from Antigua
GMT -4 hours
Not required for UK passport holders
No mandatory vaccinations
Best time to travel
December - April
The best time to travel to the British Virgin Islands is during our winter and spring months of December to April. The British Virgin Island's weather is warm, subtropical and sometimes humid, with temperatures moderated by trade winds.