Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Why we like it
- Situated on the waterfront of Victoria Harbour, in the heart of the entertainment, shopping and commercial district of Hong Kong Island.
- Luxury rooms and suites offer impressive views of Hong Kong's dazzling cityscape.
- A delectable selection of 6 award-winning bars and restaurants serve up an eclectic mix of enticing flavours.
- Valuable array of business facilities available, including 4 spacious conference rooms, 7 individual workstations and 5 executive floors with private lounge.
- As a hotel owned and managed by the Mandarin Oriental Group, service is top priority keeping standards high offering the chivalrous service expected.
- An ideal choice for business and leisure travellers.
See a different side to Hong Kong life; visit the outlying islands to explore landmarks such as the outdoor Buddha on Lantau Island or head to Lamma Island great for hiking.
An outstanding trip from the start to the finish. The local guides in China were knowlageable, friendly and went the extra mile. A unique experience and having been A & K'd it is difficult to imagine how anyone else can top the experience.
- JM, Carlisle
Towering 34 levels above the ground, ToTT's and Roof Terrace boasts striking views over the vibrant Victoria Harbour and live music each night, while the acclaimed Yee Tung Heen Restaurant serves up piquant delights of traditional Cantonese origin. After indulging in the restaurants sumptuous cuisine, head to the quintessentially British Dicken's bar to watch live world-class sporting events while swigging away on a refreshing pub pint.