Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Intercontinental Hong Kong
Why we like it
- A dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront with spectacular panoramic views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island
- All of the suites have views of Victoria Harbour
- With seven restaurants including two celebrity chef restaurants -- SPOON by Alain Ducasse and NOBU with the option for private dining the cuisine is exceptional with high class chefs and personalised service
- Leisure facilitates include the I-Spa, a state of the art fitness centre, yoga and Tai Chi classes and roof top infinity pools
- Contemporary in design with Asian influences, the Intercontinental is recognised as one of the world's top hotels
Relaxing on the roof top in one of the infinity spa pools was a highlight of the trip and one of the best ways to view the famous landmarks of the incredible city that is Hong Kong.
An outstanding trip from the start to the finish. The local guides in China were knowlageable, friendly and went the extra mile. A unique experience and having been A & K'd it is difficult to imagine how anyone else can top the experience.
- JM, Carlisle
Perched on the edge of Victoria Harbour in the Tsim Sha Tsui area the hotel has an excellent location with the famous Star Ferry is just a ten minute walk from the hotel, as is the MTR (subway) and the MTR East Rail link into mainland China. The Hong Kong Museum of Art, Cultural Centre and Space Museum are located next to the hotel.
The hotel offers luxurious accommodation with all the rooms and suites being furnished with silks and Asian art. There is a selection of Club rooms that give guests access to the beautiful Club lounge again with stunning views over the harbour. The hotel boats three signature suites including the Terrace Suite, CEO Suite and the spectacular 7000 sq.ft. Presidential Suite, each feature a private terrace and Jacuzzi overlooking the harbour.
The fitness centre opens 24 hours a day and the I-Spa offers a range of treatments from ancient Chinese rituals to beauty treatments in tranquil treatment rooms.
The Intercontinental Hotel is the perfect place to stay in luxurious modern surroundings and explore the vibrant city of Hong Kong.