Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica
Why we like it
- All rooms afford dramatic ocean views from terraces or verandas
- The Four Seasons is set on the slender Papagayo peninsula with beaches either side
- The hotel has four restaurants, each offering superb cuisine based on regional produce, including an array of excellent meats and local seafood
- Three swimming pools immersed in lush landscaping and surrounded by spacious pool decks are at the heart of the resort - right between the two beaches
- Other facilities include a fitness centre, tennis courts, water sports, deep sea fishing, nature hikes and an Arnold Palmer designed golf course
- The resort offers an array of services and facilities for children
The Spa at Four Seasons offers a calm environment with ocean views from relaxation lounges and a comprehensive selection of facials, body treatments and massages.
.Melissa is a first-rate Travel Consultant, and the relationship and trust that she has built with us is truly cherished.
- GF, Bedfordshire
The 153 rooms, suites and residences are all designed to capture the exotic character of Costa Rica, with comfortable rattan and bamboo furnishings, local artwork and indigenous wood and stone finishes. Each seamlessly blends indoor comfort with an open-air furnished terrace or veranda - ideal for soaking up the mesmerising views.
Guest rooms are situated within three four-storey buildings, which are set on the water's edge on both sides of the isthmus. Canopy Suites are like tree houses on the hillside, offering views through the forest canopy down to the water, whilst residences provide all the conveniences of a private home, including full kitchen and laundry facilities.
Best time to be there
December to March is generally considered the dry season. Temperatures rise in April and the rains arrive on the Pacific side from May to November. The Atlantic side has no specific dry season but there is less rainfall between March and September.
San Jose - daily via Madrid
GMT -6 hours
Not required for UK passport holders
No mandatory vaccinations required
Create a brochure
Suggested itineraries in Costa Rica
Wild Costa Rica
Nights: 10 | from £4,420pp
A true adventure into the heart of Costa Rica, discover the beauty of this country with the largest bio diversities of the world.
Classic Costa Rica
Nights: 14 | from £4,230pp
From the calm Caribbean waters to the exhilarating waves of the Pacific this country seduces at every turn and serves up a dizzying array of nature-soaked activities; pack a sense of adventure and head off for our most comprehensive Costa Rican itinerary.
Highlights of Costa Rica
Nights: 11 | from £3,760pp
This perfectly balanced itinerary gives you a whistle-stop tour of Costa Rica taking in all its true gems; from gazing at bubbling volcano craters, to kayaking on lakes and lazing on pristine beaches.
Active Costa Rica
Nights: 12 | from £4,700pp
Drift off in jungle landscapes gazing at volcanic peaks after enjoying the exhilarating active adventures that this country serves up in bucket loads. A great trip for adventure lovers and families, it’s topped off in Nicoya Peninsula famous for its great surfing.