Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Azamara Quest/Azamara Journey
Why we like it
- A smaller sized cruise vessel can sail into ports that other larger ships can't fit
- Spend more time in the ports visited to immerse yourself in the culture, cuisine and scenery of your destination
- Attentive and friendly staff are ready to make your trip truly personal
- Superb dining options are available on board from fine dining to casual pool side snacks and cocktails
- We recommend the Thalassotherapy bath at The Spa, set on a private deck relax and enjoy the views
Stay in one of the suites and enjoy English butler service and complimentary afternoon tea in your suite.
In Chiang Mai we were met by Aung, who was also lovely and took care of us very well. Once again I am so glad that you recommended the 137 Pillars House, it was perfect and I would have happily stayed there some more days.
- IP, Algarve
If you have chosen Azamara Quest or Azamara Journey welcome to a world of boutique elegance, personal service with superb cuisine and thoughtfully designed staterooms and suites. Both cruise ships host up to 686 guests and take you to some of the most amazing destinations in the world. Choose to stay in a club state room with an ocean view, or treat yourself to one with a private balcony. Included in all stays are a selection of standard spirts, international beers and wines, bottled water, soft drinks, speciality teas and coffees.
|Passenger Capacity: 694|
|Passenger Decks: 9|
|Dining: Free Seating|
|Drinks Included: Yes – Standard brands|
|Deck Plan: View PDF >|
|Facilities: Exclusive Elemis treatments and outdoor spa, Fitness centre, steam room, casino, 24 hours room service, self-service laundry|
|Main USP: Small ships – Destination Immersion. Longer stay in port, more overnights & night touring options.|