Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Why we like it
- The resort's classical low-rise buildings and tropical gardens are arranged around an idyllic village square complete with Byzantine chapel
- All rooms have balconies and complimentary WiFi. Some suites have private plunge pools on sea-facing terraces
- Anassa's four restaurants include Basiliko, the signature gourmet restaurant offering a la carte
- Mediterranean-Asian fusion cuisine and the poolside Pelagos, with its open show kitchen - the fresh fish is a must
- The Thalassa Spa uses Ila, QMS Medicosmetics and OSEA products that are 100% chemical free
- The hotel has two outdoor swimming pools, an indoor pool and a seawater exercise pool. Other facilities and activities include watersports - water-skiing, sailing, snorkelling and scuba-diving - tennis, squash, golf and a range of excursions
- Fantastic children's facilities for children aged 4 months - 12 years
The sister property to Almyra, Anassa is not only ideal for couples, but also for families who are looking for a relaxed beach holiday with masses to do in the surrounding area.
Abercrombie and Kent did us proud, we can’t fault your arrangements and we loved the gesture of the 2 stamped postcards in the welcome pack. So, an enormous thank you from all of us, for organising such a comprehensive package and your slick service.
- Bedford, RH
On the unspoilt northwest coast of Cyprus, alongside the little town of Polis and the charming fishing village of Latsi, Anassa recreates the relaxed mood of an island village. Tumbling down a secluded hillside towards the blue of the sea, Anassa's whitewashed walls mark it out as an archetype of Mediterranean design.
Inside the rooms and suites are cool elegance - white, clean lines punctuated by well-chosen furniture and accessories. Children are catered for by the Explorers Kids Club for children 4 months to 12 years (please note this is chargeable and pre-booking is recommended), whilst the Baby Go Lightly service ensures all the babycare essentials are available on arrival. CREW, for children aged 11+, offers a fantastic array of activities - from sailing, tennis and scuba diving to movie nights, cooking lessons and snorkelling - during the half terms of May and October as well as throughout July and August (charges do apply).
Away from the resort, the surrounding area abounds with sights and sounds - take a jeep safari into the dazzling Akamas peninsula or a wine-tasting excursion to the Byzantine monastery of Chrysorroyiatissa.
Best time to be there
A year round destination with long hot summers and cool mild winters. During the summer months, clear blue skies dominate and temperatures can soar above 30°C.
Pafos and Larnaca (British Airways)
4 hours 25 minutes
GMT +2 hours