Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Why we like it
- Almyra is set in eight acres of landscaped gardens with uninterrupted views across the bay towards the medieval castle and harbour of Pafos
- The sea or garden view rooms and suites are flexible spaces, which can be interconnected to create the ideal living space. Perfect for families
- Dining options include Notios, for à la carte Japanese cuisine, and Mosaics where theme nights range from Seafood Market to Cyprus Traditional
- The Almyra Spa is home to the Eauzone Restaurant as well as full spa facilities
- There are two freshwater pools, one specially designed for children. We particularly enjoyed the outdoor infinity lap pool
- Other facilities include floodlit tennis courts, table-tennis, gymnasium, and watersports, as well as four championship golf courses nearby
- Children are catered for by the Explorers Kids Club for ages 4 months to 12 years, (please note pre-booking and pre-payment is recommended), whilst the Baby Go Lightly service ensures all the babycare essentials are available on arrival
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all areas of the hotel
The cuisine on offer coupled with the breathtaking sea views on your doorstep and the spa is a winning combination.
My travel consultant, Sarah Brunger, was very polite to talk to over the phone and I felt as though she asked all the right questions. She was very kind and presented me with a number of options to choose from and even after I had made a choice, was very accommodating with the specific changes I was requesting.
- NP, London
Breathtaking design leans heavily on pastel shades and minimalist principles. We love the clean lines and whitewashed walls, which act as a striking counterpoint to the azure blue of the sea and the lush green of the gardens. The rooms and suites are complemented by four restaurants and four freshwater pools; there is an indoor pool and infinity pool at Almyraspa for 16 years +.
Almyra's eight acres of landscaped gardens have direct access to seafront and the Mediterranean Sea. The hotel is near to Pafos' many restaurants and attractions, including the House of Dionysos, a UNESCO World Heritage Site - containing Cyprus's world-renowned Roman mosaics.
Rooms combine simple, understated Mediterranean décor with a choice of garden or sea views, and either some with a private terrace or balcony. The seafront Kyma Suites with their private rooftop dining terrace are perfect for honeymoons. Aethon Sea View Rooms have stunning sea views and balconies. Their location near the spa makes them ideal for those looking to use this wonderful facility throughout their stay.
Best time to be there
A year round destination with long hot summers and cool mild winters. During the summer months, clear blue skies dominate and temperatures can soar above 30°C.
Pafos and Larnaca (British Airways)
4 hours 25 minutes
GMT +2 hours