Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Four Seasons Hotel Prague
Why we like it
- This magnificent hotel sits on the bank of the Vltava River close to the St. Charles Bridge and overlooking the historic Hradcany Castle
- Rooms and suites are spread across distinct buildings, each with their own style - from the Baroque, Neo-Classicist and Neo-Renaissance periods
- CottoCrudo showcases traditional and authentic Italian dishes with a modern touch
- The Spa offers a variety of massages in two private treatment rooms
- Facilities and activities include a well equipped fitness centre and Health Club, children's facilities and, nearby, four excellent golf courses
- We recommend the Premier Rooms with their unparalleled views of the Castle District
The 161 guest rooms (which include 20 suites) are some of the largest in the city.
I am most grateful for your (Nicola Wallington) guide selection. Our guide was knowledgable, patient, polite, considerate, perfect in German and can be highly recommended. It was a stroke of genius on your part to have him with us during the whole trip. We would have been lost without him.
- CE, Switzerland
Set in the lively Stare Mestro quarter, one of Prague's finest locations, the Four Seasons Prague is formed from three superbly restored historic buildings - each embodying a different architectural and interior design school. Accordingly, this hotel is a celebration of five centuries of Czech culture.
Inside, cool white marble and pale wood in the reception areas give way to darker, toned down Biedermeier-esque furnishings in the rooms. Naturally, the rooms and suites are beautifully appointed and very well equipped.
Away from the hotel, wander the historic streets, squares, museums and galleries of vibrant Prague, or further afield, explore the region's gothic palaces, imposing castles and ancient limestone caves.
Best time to be there
Winters in Eastern Europe are very cold but Christmas is a magical time to visit. July and August are very hot, May, June and September enjoy pleasant temperatures and fewer crowds.
Prague (British Airways)
GMT +1 hour
Create a brochure
Suggested itineraries in Czech Republic
Highlights of Budapest, Vienna and Prague
Nights: 8 | from £2,595pp
Discover the varied faces of central Europe’s three great capitals, with expert guides providing insights into the medieval, Baroque and Art Nouveau heritage of Budapest, Vienna and Prague – from castles and ca-thedrals to cemeteries and cobbled alleys.
Prague City Break
Nights: 3 | from £395pp
Home to about 1.2 million people, this magical city of bridges, cathedrals, gold-tipped towers and church domes has been mirrored in the surface of the swan-filled Vltava River for more than 10 centuries.