NEED TO KNOW
- All cabins and suites are air-conditioned, with panoramic windows, private bathrooms with shower, satellite television, in-house movies, international phone, safe and mini-bar
- The decks offer space for sunbathing and a plunge pool
- An on board masseuse is on hand to provide expert treatments
- The boat has a small but fully-equipped gym
- Children over the age of six years old are welcome
- Ideal for those wanting a short cruise
Sanctuary Sun Boat IV is renowned as one of the finest boats operating on the Nile River. Rated five-star, it is air conditioned throughout and offers wonderful amenities, including an outdoor bar for sundowners on the lower deck and refreshing plunge pool on the upper deck. Choose from two Royal Suites with balcony (not private) located on the Promenade Deck, two Presidential Suites located on the Main Deck and the 36 Luxury Cabins located over all four decks.
There is a non-smoking policy in all internal areas of the boat and a no mobile phone policy in public areas. An A&K Nile voyage is the ultimate Nile experience, with private docks, exceptional food, service and attention to detail on board (everything prepared in the kitchen is done so with mineral water) while the country's ancient sites and legends are brought to life by Egyptologists of the highest calibre.
Combine with a cruise on Lake Nasser to get to know Egypt in Depth.
Click here to download the Sanctuary Sun Boat IV fact sheet