Mon - Sat 9am - 8pm / Sun 12pm - 6pm 01242 850 299
Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Sanctuary Sun Boat IV - 3 & 4 night cruises
Why we like it
- Visits to the lesser known sites of Abydos and Dendarah north of Luxor
- All cabins have Nile views, air-conditioning, private bathrooms and mini-bar
- Inclusive drinks supplements available so there is no need to sign for wine, beer or soft drinks
- The decks provide space for sunbathing, heated pool and exercise machines
- Wi-fi Internet access is available throughout the boat at an extra charge
- Great for those wanting peace as no children under eight years are permitted
Enjoy the tranquillity of the cruise thanks to a no smoking policy in all internal areas and no mobile phones in public areas.
We are most grateful for the efforts you (Sam Browning) have made on our behalf to make up for the cancellation of the Sun Boat III trip.
It is when things go wrong that companies demonstrate whether they just talk about good customer service, or mean it. You obviously mean it and we fully intend to travel with Abercrombie and Kent again.
- MB, London
There is a non-smoking policy in all internal areas of the boat and a no mobile phone policy in public areas. An A&K Nile voyage is the ultimate Nile experience, with private docks, exceptional food, service and attention to detail on board (everything prepared in the kitchen is done so with mineral water) while the country's ancient sites and legends are brought to life by Egyptologists of the highest calibre.
Click here to download the Sanctuary Sun Boat IV fact sheet
Best time to be there
Winter (October to April) for cultural trips, although May to September is great for the Red Sea. Ramadan is a particularly exciting time to be in Egypt - it is celebrated here with more exuberance than anywhere else in the world.
Cairo (British Airways, Egypt Air); Sharm el Sheikh (Easyjet); Hurghada (Easyjet)
4 hours 50 minutes direct
GMT +2 hours
Required - obtainable in advance or on arrival
No mandatory vaccinations
Create a brochure
Suggested itineraries in Egypt
Pharaohs & Families
Nile and Luxor Experience
Highlights of Egypt
White Desert Extension
Egypt in depth
Nile Dahabiya Private Charter
Siwa Desert Safari
Highlights of the Nile