Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Terre Blanche Hotel Spa Golf Resort*****
Why we like it
- All suites and villas have separate living rooms and a tranquil views from private terraces
- This hotel is hidden amongst the rolling hills of Provence, yet close to the French Riviera
- Dining options include the gastronomic Faventia with its sweeping views over nearby villages or, for a relaxed lunch, the poolside Tousco Grill
- The Spa offers a vast range of facilities, including 12 treatment rooms and 2 couple suites, indoor and outdoor pools, saunas, steam rooms, a fitness centre and the Infusion Café
- The outdoor swimming pool is surrounded by an extensive pool deck complete with chaises longues and private, shaded cabanas
- Other facilities include two 18-hole golf courses and driving range with Golf Performance Centre, academy and biomecaswing, tennis courts
- Children's facilities include a children's pool and complimentary Children's Club for those aged two to 12 years
This hotel is ideally placed for exploration of Provence at its most picturesque, brimming with wineries, flower markets, olive festivals and antique shops, whilst the Côte d'Azur is also within easy reach.
A first-class service: finding a suitable cruise to fit my parameters; managing to extend the time during which the offer would remain open so as to give me more time to discuss the trip with my travelling companion; and finally making all the train and hotel bookings to make the whole holiday as trouble free as possible. I cannot speak too highly of the way in which everything been conducted.
- BH, London
Within striking distance of the Cote d'Azur and Provence this luxury resort is an absolute delight. Nestled amongst the hills of Provence and with superb hilltop views, it mixes the clean lines of modern design with a liberal sprinkling of rustic charm - exposed stone walls co-exist perfectly with sleek furnishings.
The generously sized suites and villas continue the theme, displaying Provençal influences through natural wood and stone finishes and a vibrant colour palette. Set within a series of intimate one and two-storey buildings spilling down the hillside, they offer accommodation for every taste - whether you want a private dining terrace or a private pool.
Best time to be there
Sunworshippers head to the beaches from June to September. The climate is mainly temperate with the south enjoying hot summers and mild winters.
Bordeaux, Geneva, Marseilles and Paris (British Airways), Nice and Lyon (British Airways or bmi)
Paris and Avignon (Eurostar)
Create a brochure
Suggested itineraries in France
Azamara Club Cruise - Monaco Grand Prix Voyage 2018
Nights: 4 | from £2,580pp
Join the jet-set at the Monaco Grand Prix during a cruise that showcases the glitz and glamour of the French and Italian Rivieras.
Barcelona to Monte Carlo Ft. Silversea Cruises
Nights: 14 | from £3,550pp
Contrast the glitz of Monte Carlo with the rustic prettiness of Elba on a voyage that brings out the best of the Mediterranean’s history, art, and culture.
Paris & The Cote d'Azur
Nights: 6 | from £1,750pp
Experience the essence of France with this stylish combination of sophisticated city chic in Paris and the elegance of the Cote d’Azur.
Paris City Break
Nights: 3 | from £895pp
Bursting with attractions, art galleries, museums and beautiful parks, whatever you want from your city break, you’ll find it in Paris.
A Wine Infused Tour of Bordeaux
Nights: 4 | from £1,875pp
Discover how viticulure and history are inextricably in-tertwined in the ancient wine regions of old Aquitaine on a series of expert-guided tours in Bordeaux, St Émilion and the Route du Médoc, pausing for cellar tours and wine tastings en route.
A French Family Adventure
Nights: 8 | from £4,500pp
Combine art and activities on a Gallic adventure to thrill adults and children alike: roam Paris on two wheels and explore its galleries and grand Notre Dame, then head to the Côte d’Azur to try your hand at blending perfume in Grasse and meet the denizens of the deep in Monaco’s Aquarium.
Burgundy Barge Cruise
Nights: 6 | from £3,150pp
Meander through the verdant countryside of Burgundy, its hills lined with vineyards, studded with châteaux and grazed by Charolais cattle, on a slow-paced canal cruise through one of France’s great wine regions.