Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Elounda Gulf Villas & Suites
Why we like it
- Choice of a suite or villa with private pool
- The Argo á la carte restaurant as well as the Daphni gourmet sea view restaurant offer scrumptious creations of exquisite gourmet cuisine with an extensive selection of Mediterranean dishes coupled with a variety of international flavours to please even the most demanding of palettes
- The Elixir fitness gallery has a gym, sauna, steam bath, outdoor Jacuzzi and massage room as well as the chance to have a spa treatment in your own villa or on your own private terrace
- The seawater outdoor pool with Jacuzzi and dedicated children's pool are both seasonally-heated
- Exclusive private beach club, just 10 minutes by car from the resort, featuring sunbeds, sunshades and water sport activities
- Designed by childcare specialists, the Osted-approved Creche and Kids Club accommodates children aged 4 to 12 years old on a complimentary basis
Exclusive to A&K clients
- A “Greek Meze” lunch at Argo Restaurant once per stay for minimum 4 night-stay
- Villa upgrade at check in, subject to availability and allocation of best available rooms
- Bottle of wine and fresh fruit in Villa/Suite upon arrival
- Personal Welcome by General Manager or Duty manager
*Terms and conditions apply, speak to a travel consultant for more information
A first-class service: finding a suitable cruise to fit my parameters; managing to extend the time during which the offer would remain open so as to give me more time to discuss the trip with my travelling companion; and finally making all the train and hotel bookings to make the whole holiday as trouble free as possible. I cannot speak too highly of the way in which everything been conducted.
- BH, London
Elounda Gulf Villas & Suites is a family owned and run boutique collection of 10 Suites close to the main pool, 5 Massage Suites each with private pool and 18 Pool Villas focused upon personalised service and relaxation.
Overlooking the Bay of Mirabello the one or two bedroom suites allow for a hotel stay along with five newly updated Massage Pool Suites, whist the villas with one to four bedrooms and private pools afford the best of both worlds.The accommodations are spacious and elegantly decorated, with detailed touches such as painted trompe l'oeil bathroom ceilings, Jacuzzi tubs and antique furniture all adding to the lavish ambiance. Each of the villas private swimming pools can be heated and baby proofed if travelling with small children, along with the benefit of a new créche and kids club. The Spa Pool Villas are particularly suited to couples with their own in house saunas, steam baths and gym rooms. The feeling that this is a family run property runs throughout and arranging breakfast in villa, or on your own terrace are some of the services to be enjoyed. Daily complimentary transfer services run to the private beach, where you can relax, cocktail in hand, on the sunbeds while the sound of gentle waves break on the sandy shore.
Best time to be there
The mainland and islands are very hot and dry in July and especially August, the preferred travel month for French, Italian and Spanish holiday makers, making conditions busy, hotel availability limited and the beaches crowded. May, June and September are infinitely more comfortable and generally less expensive.
Rhodes, with its refreshing westerly winds and moderate summer heat, makes it the ideal place to travel for a summer holiday or a short break in the spring or Autumn.
Fly toAthens and Thessaloniki (British Airways); Rhodes (easyjet); Heraklion, Santorini and Mykonos (British Airways to Athens and onward with Aegean Air)
Flying time3-4 hours
Time differenceGMT +2 hours
Create a brochure
Suggested itineraries in Greece
Athens City Break
Nights: 4 | from £895pp
Get under the skin of Greece's ancient capital on a 4 day tour of Athens's markets and museums, the mighty Acropolis and the Plaka district.
Celebrity Cruise – Greek Isles Cruise
Nights: 9 | from £2,550pp
Discover the wonders of Ancient Greece on this sailing, which follows the picturesque coastline of Croatia before tracing a path to Athens and onwards through the Greek islands
An Easter voyage from Dubai to Athens
Nights: 18 | from £7,899pp
An 18 night cruise that takes you on a fascinating journey from Dubai through to Oman, Egypt, Jordan and Greece.
Nights: 8 | from £1,250pp
Visit Athens with an expert guide then travel on to Epidaurus, the ancient citadel of Mycenae and explore unspoilt seaside landscapes over 9 nights.
Venice to Rome discovery Ft. Regent SevenSeas
Nights: 13 | from £4,650pp
Discover the Mediterranean’s evocative mix of culture and history, from the canals of Venice and walled city of Dubrovnik to the romance of Capri and eternal appeal of Rome.
Adriatic Wonders Ft. Seabourn
Nights: 13 | from £3,750pp
Sail away in style from Venice to discover the natural wonders and historic riches of atmospheric tucked-away Adriatic ports and islands, whose appeal ranges from the beauty of Kotor to the ancient glories of Athens.
Ponant speciality cruise - Masterpieces of the Adriatic
Nights: 9 | from £5,199pp
Discover pearls of the Adriatic and their wild beauty, gaining access to 5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Greek Island Hopping
Nights: 6 | from £2,295pp
Hop your way around the Cyclades islands, taking in the charm of Santorini, the lively town of Mykonos and the cultural gem that is the tiny, traditional island of Delos.