Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Porto Sani Village and Spa
Why we like it
- Porto Sani Village is located on the picturesque Sani Marina with a beautiful view of the village's numerous cafes, bars, tavernas, boutiques and galleries
- Suites are set in the midst of extensive peaceful gardens, surrounded by lagoon style pools and close to a beautiful sandy private beach
- The elegant Byblos restaurant serves gourmet cuisine in an impeccable, intimate setting, whilst the Lagoon restaurant serves Mediterranean dishes in the perfect al fresco setting
- The spa offers a range of treatments, plus an indoor heated pool and Jacuzzi, hot tables, steam and sauna rooms
- The hotel is home to a heated outdoor swimming pool, as well as a private beach
- Other facilities and activities include a modern fitness centre, tennis courts and water sports, including scuba diving and waterskiing
- Melissa Creche and mini club exclusively for Porto Sani Village and Sani Asterias Suites guests
We enjoyed the traditional Greek cooking lessons, where experienced local chefs reveal the secret to preparing authentic Greek delicacies in a fun, relaxed format.
UP TO 20% EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT FOR 2017
Book a stay at Porto Sani Village & Spa before 15th February 2017 for up for 20% discount.
- 20% discount for travel 13th April - 25th May & 27th Sep - 28th Oct 2017
- 10% discount for travel 26th May - 29th Jun & 3rd Sep - 26th Sep 2017
- 5% discount for travel 30th Jun - 2nd Sep 2017
Terms and conditons apply. Subject to availability.
CONTACT US ON 01242 547 703 OR ENQUIRE ONLINE
Porto Sani Village is one of the most exclusive locations in the area - a luxurious suite hotel built in the style of a traditional Greek village. Newly-refurbished, it radiates an elegant, understated ambience, counterpointed by the high aesthetic of an exclusive destination.
The interiors have an unmistakeable Mediterranean feel, with warm colours, handcrafted furniture, cool linens and wood detailing. The impressive Three Bedroom Family Suites are large enough for families of up to seven or a group of six adults, and provide the perfect home away from home with all modern amenities you will need. Settled on the shores of the shimmering Aegean Sea, it has private access to a golden sandy beach with EU blue flag status, where recliners and parasols are reserved for every guest.
Out and about, there is plenty to do, ranging from wine tasting tours to Mount Athos excursions and jeep safaris. The resort is home to an array of cultural activities in its own right, most notably the Sani Festival - a feast of local music and dance - and Sani Gourmet which brings together renowned chefs from around the world to create a multicultural culinary journey like no other.
Best time to be there
The mainland and islands are very hot and dry in July and especially August, the preferred travel month for French, Italian and Spanish holiday makers, making conditions busy, hotel availability limited and the beaches crowded. May, June and September are infinitely more comfortable and generally less expensive.
Rhodes, with its refreshing westerly winds and moderate summer heat, makes it the ideal place to travel for a summer holiday or a short break in the spring or Autumn.
Fly toAthens and Thessaloniki (British Airways); Rhodes (easyjet); Heraklion, Santorini and Mykonos (British Airways to Athens and onward with Aegean Air)
Flying time3-4 hours
Time differenceGMT +2 hours
Create a brochure
Suggested itineraries in Greece
Athens City Break
Nights: 4 | from £950pp
Get under the skin of Greece's ancient capital on a 4 day tour of Athens's markets and museums, the mighty Acropolis and the Plaka district.
Celebrity Cruise – Greek Isles Cruise
Nights: 9 | from £2,550pp
Discover the wonders of Ancient Greece on this sailing, which follows the picturesque coastline of Croatia before tracing a path to Athens and onwards through the Greek islands
Nights: 9 | from £4,330pp
Visit Athens with an expert guide then travel on to Epidaurus, the ancient citadel of Mycenae and explore unspoilt seaside landscapes over 9 nights.
Venice to Rome discovery Ft. Regent SevenSeas
Nights: 13 | from £4,650pp
Discover the Mediterranean’s evocative mix of culture and history, from the canals of Venice and walled city of Dubrovnik to the romance of Capri and eternal appeal of Rome.
Adriatic Wonders Ft. Seabourn
Nights: 13 | from £3,750pp
Sail away in style from Venice to discover the natural wonders and historic riches of atmospheric tucked-away Adriatic ports and islands, whose appeal ranges from the beauty of Kotor to the ancient glories of Athens.
Ponant speciality cruise - Masterpieces of the Adriatic
Nights: 9 | from £5,199pp
Discover pearls of the Adriatic and their wild beauty, gaining access to 5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Greek Island Hopping
Nights: 6 | from £2,150pp
Hop your way around the Cyclades islands, taking in the charm of Santorini, the lively town of Mykonos and the cultural gem that is the tiny, traditional island of Delos.