NEED TO KNOW
- Sani Asterias Suites is located directly on its own soft, white sand beach and private marina at Sani Resort
- Each suite has its own private landscaped terrace or garden, with either marina or seas views
- The Water Restaurant overlooking the Marina operates an exceptional a la carte menu created by Michelin-starred chefs
- The spa offers a range of treatments, plus an indoor heated pool and Jacuzzi, hot tables, steam and sauna rooms
- Facilities and activities include tennis courts and water sports, including scuba diving and waterskiing
- A&K recommends the Deluxe Suites where floor to ceiling windows on two sides ensure panoramic views, and whose private, landscaped gardens and large terraces provide airy and exclusive outdoor spaces
The resplendent heart of a thousand-acre private ecological reserve bordered by white beaches and criss-crossed by unspoilt pine forests and olive groves, Sani Asterias Suites is a haven of contemporary design and beachfront chic. Set between the calm waters of a lagoon and the dazzling blue Mediterranean, it is a boutique-style hotel with an intimate ambience and direct beach access.
The suites have been designed in a modern Greek architectural style with beautifully handcrafted stone, marble and wood. The interior design is minimalist, tasteful and bright, intended to reflect the natural beauty of the marine environment that surrounds the hotel.
The Sani Asterias is perfect for families, with a range of children's facilities including special children and baby menus and activity clubs for all ages, whilst the complimentary Babe Watch service ensures that children can enjoy the freedom of the beach in total safety
Although part of the wider Sani Resort the Asterias Suites feels retains its intimate and friendly atmosphere.