Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
The Westin Resort Costa Navarino
Why we like it
- Most of the rooms enjoy unobstructed views of the Ionian Sea, while almost all ground-floor units have individual infinity pools and a mix of garden, golf and resort swimming pool views
- Extending over 130 hectares, Navarino Dunes is a beautiful setting, overlooking a magnificent sandy beach and the warm waters of the Ionian Sea
- A variety of restaurants offer local and Lebanese cuisine, or choose one of the eateries in Agora, the village centre which comes to life when local musicians play their traditional music in the square
- Anazoe Spa is offering a full range of specialty treatments based on health and beauty practices of ancient Greece
- The hotel has a number of indoor and outdoor heated pool
- Other facilities and activities include The Dunes Course & The Bay Course, billiards, bowling, a sports centre and aqua park, and WestinWORKOUT® fitness studio
- Two dedicated children hubs are available, Cocoon for toddlers aged 4 months to 3 years old and SandCastle for children aged 4 -12 years old
- We recommend the 1827 Lounge & Bar with its ancient art of tea service and vodka infusions with marjoram and lavender grown on site
The Royal Villa Methoni with three bedrooms, a spa, private gym and outdoor dining area with BBQ is something really spectacular.
UP TO 25% EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT FOR 2017
- 25% discount for stays from 19th February - 24th May 2017 when booked by 28th February 2017 and 1st October - 30th November 2017 when booked before 30th June 2017.
- 20% discount for stays from 25th May - 26th July 2017 when booked by 31st March 2017and 24th August - 30th September when booked by 31st May 2017.
- 10% discount for stays from 27th July - 23rd August when booked by 30th April 2017.
Terms and conditons apply. Subject to availability.
CONTACT US ON 01242 547 703 OR ENQUIRE ONLINE
The Westin Resort Costa Navarino is the second property of Starwood Hotels and Resorts that operates at Costa Navarino, the new prime destination in the Mediterranean. Overlooking the Ionian Sea coastline of The Dunes Beach, the 445 rooms and suites, inspired by old Messinian mansions, spring from nature and create an ambiance of genuine hospitality.
Voted as the "Best Family Destination" in the Mediterranean amongst Europe's Starwood Hotels & Resorts, The Westin Resort Costa Navarino is the ideal destination for family getaways, presenting a plethora of children activities; a wonderful aqua park with water slides, a playground and a recreational center including an indoor sports arena for basketball and volleyball, ten-pin bowling, video arcades, cinema and ping pong. In addition, two specially designed hubs for children, Cocoon and SandCastle, are the most innovative and supporting facility for family holidays at the resort.
Two signature golf courses, 18-hole and par-71 each, set Costa Navarino as the new luxury golf destination in Greece. For those who seek more adventures, or exercise for their body and mind, the options are endless. Energize yourselves with Navarino Outdoors, Navarino Sea and Navarino Racquet Academy.
For the ultimate gastronomic delight of your palate, The Westin Resort Costa Navarino is the pioneer regarding the number of choices. Start your day with a buffet breakfast that includes dishes rich in antioxidant foods and SuperfoodsRX®, combining certain raw materials to offer you all of their benefits and flavors. Flame restaurant is an exceptional venue, located at golf's Clubhouse, offering magnificent golf landscapes and sunset views. Flame menu includes home-grown meat, selected from local farms, combined with the finest and freshest materials from the best local producers of each area, together with seasonal vegetables and herbs that are handpicked just before the food preparation. Whether you prefer Mediterranean or international cuisine, local Greek, Lebanese, Italian or Pan Asian, The Westin Resort Costa Navarino has many more to offer with its vast variety of venues and special concepts.
Pampering through the day you may relax by the lounge areas or pool bars and enjoy fresh juices and tasteful cocktails, snacks and delicious deserts or experience a signature oleotherapy® treatment at Anazoe Spa.
Best time to be there
The mainland and islands are very hot and dry in July and especially August, the preferred travel month for French, Italian and Spanish holiday makers, making conditions busy, hotel availability limited and the beaches crowded. May, June and September are infinitely more comfortable and generally less expensive.
Rhodes, with its refreshing westerly winds and moderate summer heat, makes it the ideal place to travel for a summer holiday or a short break in the spring or Autumn.
Fly toAthens and Thessaloniki (British Airways); Rhodes (easyjet); Heraklion, Santorini and Mykonos (British Airways to Athens and onward with Aegean Air)
Flying time3-4 hours
Time differenceGMT +2 hours
Create a brochure
Suggested itineraries in Greece
Athens City Break
Nights: 4 | from £895pp
Get under the skin of Greece's ancient capital on a 4 day tour of Athens's markets and museums, the mighty Acropolis and the Plaka district.
Celebrity Cruise – Greek Isles Cruise
Nights: 9 | from £2,550pp
Discover the wonders of Ancient Greece on this sailing, which follows the picturesque coastline of Croatia before tracing a path to Athens and onwards through the Greek islands
An Easter voyage from Dubai to Athens
Nights: 18 | from £7,899pp
An 18 night cruise that takes you on a fascinating journey from Dubai through to Oman, Egypt, Jordan and Greece.
Nights: 9 | from £1,250pp
Visit Athens with an expert guide then travel on to Epidaurus, the ancient citadel of Mycenae and explore unspoilt seaside landscapes over 9 nights.
Venice to Rome discovery Ft. Regent SevenSeas
Nights: 13 | from £4,650pp
Discover the Mediterranean’s evocative mix of culture and history, from the canals of Venice and walled city of Dubrovnik to the romance of Capri and eternal appeal of Rome.
Adriatic Wonders Ft. Seabourn
Nights: 13 | from £3,750pp
Sail away in style from Venice to discover the natural wonders and historic riches of atmospheric tucked-away Adriatic ports and islands, whose appeal ranges from the beauty of Kotor to the ancient glories of Athens.
Ponant speciality cruise - Masterpieces of the Adriatic
Nights: 9 | from £5,199pp
Discover pearls of the Adriatic and their wild beauty, gaining access to 5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Greek Island Hopping
Nights: 6 | from £2,295pp
Hop your way around the Cyclades islands, taking in the charm of Santorini, the lively town of Mykonos and the cultural gem that is the tiny, traditional island of Delos.