abercrombie & kent's hot air balloon
Enjoy dinner, bed and breakfast for one night for two people at the gorgeous Barnsley House Hotel in the Cotswolds with an early morning flight in Abercrombie and Kent's new hot air balloon, with every booking over £5,000 made by 31st July 2011. Click here to see images and tales from our first flight.
Barnsley House Hotel is a Cotswold manor house with beautiful gardens, situated in the village of Barnsley, Gloucestershire www.barnsleyhouse.com The package includes three course dinner, the best room the hotel has available, breakfast and a balloon flight, assuming the weather is fine.
The balloon is a twelve passenger balloon, and other people will be on board. Flights last approximately one hour, and are obviously weather dependent. If the weather is inclement preventing a flight, these can be rearranged for another time.
Terms and conditions
1. These terms and conditions are supplemental to the booking terms and conditions of Abercrombie & Kent Ltd.
2. The offer is valid on all-inclusive holiday bookings made through Abercrombie & Kent Ltd over £5,000 made by 31st July 2011, for travel before 31st December 2011.
3. Flight only or accommodation only bookings are not eligible.
4. Offer excludes holiday bookings made through Abercrombie & Kent at Harrods, Abercrombie & Kent Villas or third party travel agents.
5. Offer includes a three course dinner in The Potager Restaurant (food only), bed and breakfast (DBB) for one night, for two people in a double room, excluding Friday and Saturday and subject to availability, plus hot air balloon flights for two people (flying time approximately one hour).
6. The hotel and balloon flight vouchers will be issued to the lead passenger on their return from their holiday with Abercrombie & Kent Ltd. In the event of a holiday cancellation, whatever the reason, the offer is null and void.
7. The DBB and balloon offer must be booked via Abercrombie & Kent Ltd by calling 0845 618 2195. The booking must be confirmed at least one calendar month prior to the date of arrival at Barnsley House Hotel.
8. In the event of inclement weather, balloon flight vouchers will be issued by Abercrombie & Kent Ltd for an alternative departure date which will be arranged directly with the Abercrombie & Kent balloon operator.
9. Air balloon flight departure will take place from Barnsley House Hotel, unless specified otherwise, in which case, transport will be provided to an alternative launch location specified by the Abercrombie & Kent balloon operator.
10. 'Condé Nast' promotional code must be quoted at time of booking with Abercrombie & Kent Ltd to qualify for this offer.
11. The promotion applies to direct bookings, it does not apply to third party or agents bookings.
12. The offer is only open to persons aged 18 years or over and will close on 30th June 2011.
13. Any person who is an employee or an immediate family member (meaning spouses, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouses) of an employee of Abercrombie & Kent Ltd, or any other person who is directly connected with the organisation of this offer is ineligible to participate.
14. The offer is non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative. The DBB and balloon offer must not be sold or auctioned.
15. The promoter is Abercrombie & Kent Ltd of St George's House, Ambrose Street, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3LG.
We shall again recommend to all our friends that they must always travel with Abercrombie & Kent for a perfectly arranged visit
- TW, London
Lizard Island Research Station
On the Great Barrier Reef is a world-leading facility for coral reef research and study of the potential harmful impact of global warming.
Sundowner – A&K’s Luxury Travel Magazine
Let our travel experts inspire you for your next adventure. Our Sundowner Magazine is packed full of experiences, ideas, travel tips and more. View a copy online or to order one to be delivered to your door three times a year, click here. In this edition discover Top Stargazing spots, Explore China by train, Top notch digs Down Under and much more.