Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Cervo Hotel, Costa Smeralda Resort
Why we like it
- Charming and airy hotel situated on the spectacular 55-kilometre coastline of Sardinia's Costa Smeralda
- Located amid the cobble stone alleys and colourful buildings of Porto Cervo village
- Private Li Nabani white sand beach accessible by complimentary shuttle
- Five superb restaurants offer a variety of delicious cuisine
- Exclusive bar The Portico offers great views over the Piazetta and bay
The clear waters of Costa Smeralda are the ideal setting to enjoy a day of fishing; the hotel offers guided tours for beginners and reef or sport fishing for those in the know.
For dinner you can choose to eat at any of the hotel's five superb restaurants: Il Pescatore serves innovative seafood dishes with views across the port, overlooking the Piazzetta, the relaxed atmosphere of La Pergola is perfect for a lunchtime snack, simple Italian cuisine can be enjoyed at Il Pomodoro - home to Sardinia's best pizza! - and restaurants Esmeralda Churrascaria and Il Grill offer Brazilian favourites and grilled meat. The hotel's Dine Around program allows you to enjoy dinner at your favourite restaurants of Cala di Volpe, Romazzino, Cervo and Pitrizza hotels.
There are plenty of activities to keep you busy, including a large freshwater swimming pool, an array of water sports on offer, a renowned tennis club and a special partnership with the Robert Trent Jones-designed Pevero Golf Club. The hotel is also situated close to the old pier and the high end designer boutiques of Porto Cervo. If choosing to stay at Hotel Cervo on a full board basis you can also enjoy complimentary access to the beaches of Cala di Volpe and Hotel Romazzino.