Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Scroll down to enter
Call 01242 547 760 to speak to a specialist
PLEASE NOTE: THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED
Win two free seats to Johannesburg.
Abercrombie & Kent passengers can travel with KLM from 17 UK airports* via the Award-winning Amsterdam Airport Schiphol in the heart of KLM’s operations. With just one terminal grouping all facilities under one roof you can enjoy a smooth transfer to any connecting flights.
*Flights operated by KLM and partners
New World Business Class
World Business Class passengers can enjoy a seamless travel experience, including SkyPriority (priority at check-in, security and passport clearance at selected airports, priority boarding and baggage handling), extra baggage allowance and lounge access. A comfortable on-board experience is guaranteed with 81.5- inch long seats with a 60-inch seat pitch, reclinable to 180 degrees and with a private canopy you can work, read and enjoy some undisturbed sleep. Choose from a huge range of over 80 movies, TV shows, games and music available on 17-inch screens. Enjoy a 3-course gourmet menu prepared by leading Dutch chefs, served on fine tableware alongside a range of fine wines and non-alcoholic beverages. A stylish Viktor & Rolf amenities bag is provided to help Business Class passengers arrive feeling refreshed and all Business Class passengers also receive one of KLM’s famous Delft Blue miniature houses filled with genuine Dutch gin.
New Economy Class cabin
KLM’s new Economy Class cabin is now available on KLM flights to Johannesburg. With the same warm welcome and excellent in-flight meal and refreshments services as before you can now enjoy more legroom, over 1,200 hours of entertainment with the touch screen inflight entertainment system.
Win two free economy seats from London Heathrow to Johannesburg
We’re giving you the chance to win two free economy seats from London Heathrow to Johannesburg.
Terms & Conditions:
- The competition closing date is 31st October 2016
- Winner will be contacted by 14th November 2016
- The winner has 14 days to claim the prize following notification. If not claimed within 14 days, A&K retains the right to offer the prize to another winner
- The tickets must be booked and ticketed by 31st March 2017
- All travel must be completed by 31st December 2017
- Once the flights are booked, the e-tickets receipts will be sent as confirmation
- All taxes are included and all other costs to be paid by the winner
- The prize does not include travel between the winner’s home and the airport, accommodation, travel insurance, incidentals and tips
- No extension of the prize validity will be allowed from the date specified in the letter
- No change of destination destination/ area will be allowed from the one specified in the competition (Johannesburg)
- The prize is non-transferrable and there are no cash alternatives
- Both passengers must travel together
- An adult must accompany any children or infants
- The tickets cannot in any circumstances by sold or auctioned
- It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they have a valid passport and travel insurance
- The competition is not open to employees or family of either Abercrombie & Kent or KLM