NEED TO KNOW
- The Four Seasons Beirut stands on the shore of the Mediterranean, soaring above the Corniche marina below
- It is within easy reach of the city's historic sites, from Martyrs' Square and the Roman Baths, to the shops of Al-Hamra and the cafés and nightlife of Gemmayzé
- Floor-to-ceiling windows and private terraces offer panoramas of the Mediterranean and its rugged coast
- The Spa at Four Seasons has seven treatment rooms, one a VIP couple's suite with its own private terrace, whirlpools and steam rooms
- The hotel's 26th floor rooftop pool, affords a 360-degree view of Beirut and is the place to go to admire stunning sunsets
- The hotel offers a range of facilities for children, and babysitting is available on request
- Other facilities include a fitness centre, diving and water sports. An 18 hole golf course is nearby
- We recommend the Superior City view rooms so that you can admire the views from your furnished terrace
Unashamedly modern, The Four Seasons Beirut soars skyward above city and sea, a sail capped tower at the edge of the Mediterranean. It is a sleek, towering landmark above the Corniche boardwalk and adjacent to the marina.
Its 230 guest rooms, including 60 spacious suites, are designed by Pierre-Yves Rochon. Elegant and comfortable, they combine classic elements with high design touches such as suede-upholstered headboards and elliptical-shaped desks. Floor-to-ceiling windows and private furnished terraces offer panoramas of the Hotel courtyard, the city or the Mediterranean, whilst every room has at least one full marble bathroom, with a deep soaking tub and a separate glass-walled shower.
The Grill Room restaurant serves delicious Lebanese cuisine either indoors or on a terrace with marina views.
The city is awash with fascinating cultural attractions, most of which are within easy reach of the hotel - from galleries, museums and mosques to markets and, further afield, wonderful landscapes, there is plenty to do ad see.
We particularly like the VIP couple's suite in the Spa with its own private whirlpool, steam and shower facilities.