NEED TO KNOW
- Le Gray is set in the historic heart of downtown Beirut, with spectacular views of the Mediterranean and Mount Lebanon
- Contemporary option with spacious rooms and suites
- Dining options include Indigo on the Roof, with its open kitchen, fine Mediterranean cuisine and panoramic views, and the chic Gordon's Cafe
- The ultra-modern PureGray Club & Spa offers a wide range of facilities and treatments in a superb setting
- The hotel has a wonderful rooftop pool
- We recommend upgrading to the Executive Suites with 20sqm more than the Deluxe rooms the added space provided by the sitting room is a great place to relax after a day exploring
Le Gray is a contemporary luxury hotel as stylish as the city of Beirut itself, and located in the smart Beirut Central District. It offers cool, modern interiors, with 87 wonderfully spacious rooms, sensational suites and exciting restaurants, all accompanied by warm, professional service.
In terms of design, the hotel is defined by its ultra-cool, modern interiors. The rooms and suites are designed by Gordon Campbell Gray. All offer plasma televisions and iPod docking stations, luxurious bathrooms complete with Aqua televisions and walk-in showers.
This is a genuinely astonishing hotel, where no stone has been left unturned in creating an oasis of chic modernity in the centre of historic Beirut. Facilities include a fitness centre and hair salon.
The chlorine free heated outdoor swimming pool is a great added touch ensuring that you feel wonderfully refreshed whilst relaxing on the sundeck.