Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
PER AQUUM Huvafen Fushi
Why we like it
- One of our favourite resorts in the Maldives, PER AQUUM Huvafen Fushi, simply oozes cool and is perfect for a romantic escape
- All bungalows have their own private pool
- Superb dining at an array of restaurants; Salt Restaurant is perfect for gourmet fine dining in a stunning overwater setting
- Home to the world's first underwater spa, LIME
- Other facilities include a fibre-optic lit infinity pool, outdoor flotation pool, yoga pavilion and wine cellar
- We love to head out in search of whale sharks alongside the islands resident marine biologist and get a unique insight into the lives of these gentle giants
For the ultimate in privacy choose a two-bedroom Ocean Pavilion, where the fibre-optic lit infinity pool blends into a limitless horizon and a dedicated Thakuru (butler) is on call 24 hours a day.
In addition to your bungalow, you may also pre-book a 65-foot dhoni sailboat, kitted out with state-of-the-art facilities and luxury amenities. Allow yourself to be transported to another world as you overnight onboard and explore further afield. Even more luxurious is the 68-foot vessel Sensuelle, featuring a private Jacuzzi, spa room and spacious chill-out deck - one of the most romantic voyages you'll ever make. Take time out to visit LIME, the world's first underwater spa. Experience the anti-ageing and healing properties of sustainably-sourced coconut oil, as you watch a vibrant cast of fish float by. And if that inspires you, spend some time with the Marine Biologist helping to monitor the house reef. Enjoy an evening in the wine cellar surrounded by over 6,000 bottles. Dine with the Island Chief as the sommelier takes you on a journey of all things Vinum.
Male (Emirates and BA)
10 hours 30 minutes non-stop, 13 hours including transit
GMT +5 hours
Not required for UK passport holders
Yellow fever if arriving from endemic area
Best time to travel
November - April
The best time to travel to the Maldives is during our winter months when the humidity is lower and the temperature more comfortable. However, the monsoon season of May to September should not be discounted for travel as the resorts have fantastic offers on accommodation. The heavier showers tend to occur in the mornings or the late afternoons; a perfect time to visit the spa.