Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Constance Le Prince Maurice
Why we like it
- Constance Le Prince Maurice is a luxurious five-star hotel set within 60 hectares of unspoilt land, amid rare and luxuriant vegetation
- 64 Junior Suites and 12 Family Suites are arranged along the beach, in the tropical gardens or on stilts overlooking a natural fish reserve
- Facilities include a Sisley Spa and Spa de Constance fully equipped gymnasium, two floodlit tennis courts, a selection of water sports and a hair salon
- Three different restaurants offer a variety of cuisines from Mauritian to Asian and a combination of themed buffets and á la carte gourmet food
- Les Petits Princes, the children club, has a games room, dining area and private children´s pool and welcomes children aged from four to 11 years
Enjoy a romantic evening feasting on the freshest seafood and delicious local delicacies at Le Barachois - the only floating restaurant in Mauritius.
Victoria Holdsworth was brilliant-so helpful and responsive, efficient and charming.
- CH, Surrey
All of the suites are decorated with wooden furnishings and colours reflecting the spice route. Each has a spacious bathroom with shower and a large terrace or veranda. Interconnecting rooms can be requested for families. If you are looking for a little more space, the larger Villas have a bedroom and separate living room/dining area. Three of these sit on stilts over the reserve and have a Jacuzzi in the bathroom and outdoor soaking bath on the terrace, while the other nine villas offer direct access to the beach and a private pool.
Teamed with Mimi Spencer, co-author of The Fast Diet, Le Prince Maurice now offers a gateway to revolutionise the way in which you live and what better place to start than in the relaxing surrounds of an island paradise. By choosing the Kickstart the Fast Diet package you can choose healthy, low-calorie meals from tailor made menus and fitness sessions, such as sunrise yoga and carefully selected spa treatments, such as a digestive massage or detoxifying wrap to complement and maximise the diet.
Golfers will be pleased to hear that green fees are complimentary. You will have access to the Golf Academy and two 18-hole championship golf courses at nearby sister hotel Constance Belle Mare Plage. Don't miss the opportunity for a spot of afternoon tea between rounds in the clubhouse. The hotel has complimentary Wi-Fi and a complimentary arrival and departure lounge with showers available.
11 hours 40 minutes
GMT +4 hours
Not required for UK passport holders
Yellow fever if arriving from endemic area
Best time to travel
May - December
Mauritius experiences a hot and humid summer from December to April and cooler, drier conditions from May to November. Under the influence of the prevailing south-easterly winds, the east coast is slightly cooler and wetter than the west. The winds can bring a welcome relief to the east coast in the hottest summer months but are more blustery here in July and August. The cyclone season lasts from December to March. Although a direct hit is rare, cyclones far out at sea can bring some days of squally rain.