Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
One&Only Le Saint Géran
Why we like it
- One & Only Le Saint Geran is located on 10 kilometres of coastline, almost entirely surrounded by coral reef
- Attentive yet discreet services of a personal butler along with the exquisite service of each and every staff member the One&Only Le Saint Geran will ensure your stay is exceptional
- A selection of complimentary water sports includes kayaks, pedal boats, banana-boat and tube rides, as well as water-skiing
- KidsOnly is a complimentary fully supervised club for children aged three to 11 years including a playground, swimming pool and a club house
- One&Only Spa is partnered with ESPA offering a centre of pampering excellence and wellness
The pinnacle of luxury is found in the Villa with its private swimming pool, separate entrance and relaxing private position in a peaceful corner of the estate.
The Four Seasons Resort Seychelles was excellent, as was the service provided by virtually every member of staff. The fast-track in-villa check in, along with the small cake, bottle of champagne and card to congratulate us on our wedding was a really lovely touch and much appreciated.
- AS, London
Basking on the golden peninsular of Belle Mare on the island's northeast coast under the calm sway of countless coconut palms, the hotel is situated amid 50 acres of lush tropical gardens that lead onto fine white sand and clear turquoise waters. All suites feature a private terrace facing the ocean, cove or tropical gardens. 148 Junior Suites are styled with Dutch and French colonial influence and have a king or two double queen beds. There are twelve Ocean Suites that encompass a separate lounge along with two secluded terraces that lead off the sumptuous master bedrooms. An exquisite choice of three restaurants and two bars serve everything from a light pool snack to a gourmet feast, Rasoi by Vineet features the contemporary Indian cuisine of the Michelin-starred Vineet Bhatia.
11 hours 40 minutes
GMT +4 hours
Not required for UK passport holders
Yellow fever if arriving from endemic area
Best time to travel
May - December
Mauritius experiences a hot and humid summer from December to April and cooler, drier conditions from May to November. Under the influence of the prevailing south-easterly winds, the east coast is slightly cooler and wetter than the west. The winds can bring a welcome relief to the east coast in the hottest summer months but are more blustery here in July and August. The cyclone season lasts from December to March. Although a direct hit is rare, cyclones far out at sea can bring some days of squally rain.