Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Why we like it
- All suites have rooftop sundecks, over-sized terraces, plunge pools and boat docks
- Rosewood Mayakobá nestles on the pure white shores of the Riviera Maya, surrounded by the emerald embrace of the jungle
- Dining options include contemporary European cuisine at Casa del Lago, regional specialties at Punta Bonita and seafood ceviches as well as a wide selection of Mexican antojitos (appetisers) at Agave Azul
- Sense, A Rosewood Spa® is set on its own island, and offers a heated pool, fully equipped gym, saunas, steam rooms, Jacuzzi, cold plunge pool and relaxation areas as well as yoga and meditation classes
- The hotel has superb beachfront and infinity edge pools
- Other facilities include bars and lounges, gardens and terraces, a Greg Norman designed golf course, water sports, reef snorkelling and diving, horse riding, fishing, lecture programmes and excursions
- The Toolok Kids' Club offers a range of services, facilities and activities for children
- For the ultimate in relaxation, We recommend the Deluxe Spa Suite with its own in-suite treatment room
Riviera Maya is home to the world's second largest reef, so the snorkelling and diving is a real treat. We rather enjoyed the tequila tasting sessions too…
One Complimentary Night Offer 2017
Stay four nights at Rosewood Mayakoba and receive one complimentary night.
Book by the 27th October 2017.
Valid for travel from the 1st May to the 31st October 2017.
Bookable back to back for longer stays.
Black out dates apply.
Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.
CONTACT US ON 01242 547 701 OR ENQUIRE ONLINE
Rosewood Mayakobá is a welcome addition to Rosewood's lavish portfolio and a perfect escape in wonderful surroundings at the heart of a 1,600-acre luxury resort enclave.
The hotel's 100 or so suites hide amongst temperate mangroves and, whether suspended over sparkling lagoon waterways or gracing the resort's sandy shores, offer spacious living. On the outside, they are designed to exist in harmony with their surroundings, whilst providing ample terraces, plunge pools and garden showers. Inside, they are effortlessly chic, bringing together limestone floors, clean lines and neutral décor with superb designer furniture.
Their crowning glory, literally, are the secluded rooftop decks, which continue the super-stylish theme and are perfect spots from which to gaze into star-filled skies on balmy evenings.
Best time to be there
October to April as the rainy season works its way up from the south beginning in May and running until September. Hurricanes may occur from July to October. December to February are the coolest months, when northerly winds can sometimes take inland northern Mexico temperatures down to freezing.
Mexico City Mon, Wed, Fri and Sun (onward connections to the coast)
12 hours (plus one hour for onward connections)
GMT -6 hours
Not required for UK passport holders
No mandatory vaccinations required
Create a brochure
Suggested itineraries in Mexico
Nights: 7 | from £3,450pp
An activity-filled family trip into the heart of Mexico where you’ll discover what zip lining through the jungle is like and to cook Mayan cuisine.
Miami and Western Caribbean discovery Ft. Celebrity Cruise
Nights: 11 | from £3,480pp
Immerse yourself in the big city thrills of Miami with hotel stays before or after this Caribbean cruise, where you can explore the world of ancient Mayan tribes in Mexico and swim with stingrays in Grand Cayman.
Food, Wine , Tequila with Punta Mita
Nights: 11 | from £7,220pp
This top level, exclusive, wine and food tour appeals to all types and takes you to amazing areas including bustling Mexico City, the beauty of San Miguel de Allende, historic Tequila and the tranquil Pacific Coast.
Nights: 13 | from £5,925pp
A fascinating cultural tour of Mexico showcasing its history, architecture, archaeology, craftworks and cuisine, which affords an extra layer of insight when you meet and dine with local families.
Nights: 13 | from £5,535pp
Mexico's past and present collide in this heady mix of city life, ancient Mayan treasures, tropical jungles, colonial cities and stunning Caribbean beaches. Our most extensive Mexico itinerary showcases the true diversity of this vibrant country.
Nights: 9 | from £4,130pp
Visit Mexico's rich artisanal culture and its colonial roots, giving you the opportunity to meet artists in their studios and to visit small villages.
Highlights of Mexico
Nights: 7 | from £2,220pp
Ancient Mayans, modern Mexico City and powdery white sand and turquoise beaches, say ¡Hola! to Mexico for an enchanting 8 day adventure.
Canyons and Coast
Nights: 15 | from £6,260pp
Head off the beaten track to Mexico's northern deserts and dramatic canyon landscapes. Lodgings are much more basic in this region but the panoramas and wildlife encounters will reward the intrepid traveller.