October Half Term Inspiration
Super Skills in Dubai
Following hot on the heels of Superskills Experiences' brilliant formula that has been honed over several seasons at Forte Village, Sardinia, this October brings the opportunity for youngsters to build their rugby prowess at the JA Palm Tree Court & Spa in Dubai. Applying the same ethos of "having fun, nurturing character and building confidence through sport", England Rugby Legend Austin Healey and his team will be coaching kids aged between 5 and 16 of all abilities. And, importantly, ensuring everyone - children and parents alike - have masses of fun. Welcome parties, pool side barbecues, dive bombing competitions, personal training sessions for parents, and final night awards celebrations are all part of the package. Austin's rugby academy runs for one week only, from 25th October - 2nd November 2014.
Full details are expected very shortly, to register your interest, call us on 0845 485 1597
Family ItinerariesBe inspired by our selection of family friendly itineraries in the Middle East.
- Visit the pyramids and Great Sphinx of Giza
- Discover the treasures of Tutankhamen and gruesome mummies in Cairo Museum
- Go on a scavenger hunt around Khan el-Khalili Bazaar
- Follow in the footsteps of ancient explorers along the Nile, hearing stories of the Pharaohs
- Discover the fascinating corals and fish of the Red Sea
- Experience the turtle hatching project at Ras al Jinz
- Attack the dunes on an exhilarating 4x4 adventure in the Arabian desert at Wahiba Sands
- Enjoy sunset in the desert on your own fleet of camels followed by dinner under a canopy of stars
- Search for dolphins and whales off the Omani coast
- The facilities and activities at many of Oman's hotels are extremely well-suited to families
- Visit the hands on Children's Museum in Amman or learn to rock climb at Climbat Amman
- Discover desert castles and share lunch with a local family
- Explore the famed city of Petra, the setting of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
- Travel through the magnificent landscape of Wadi Rum by 4x4 and camel
- Relax by the Dead Sea or explore the underwater world of the Red Sea
We loved our holiday and would definitely go back to India and I am already recommending A&K to friends.
- JC, Herts
Plants of the Okavango Delta
At Sanctuary Chief's Camp inventories rare plants of the delta area, catalogues local uses, produces a field guide and seed collections, and supplies botanic gardens worldwide with specimens
Sundowner – A&K’s Luxury Travel Magazine
Let our travel experts inspire you for your next adventure. Our Sundowner Magazine is packed full of experiences, ideas, travel tips and more. View a copy online or to order one to be delivered to your door three times a year, click here. In this edition discover Top Stargazing spots, Explore China by train, Top notch digs Down Under and much more.