Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Sofitel Essaouira Mogador Golf & Spa
Why we like it
- The Sofitel Essaouira Mogador Golf and Spa is located away from the main town of Essaouira and 15 minutes by complimentary shuttle from the beach
- A total of 175 Rooms, suites and villas each with breathtaking views of Mogador are decorated with bold colours and traditional exotic wooden mashrabiya latticework which combine in a contemporary fashion to create a perfect blend
- Situated within the Mogador 18 hole golf course (the hotels own course) which is designed by Gary Player. The course is surrounded by dunes, forest and the ocean providing a haven for every golf enthusiast
- There is a free shuttle to Essaouira medina and the beach from the resort
- The So Spa is the ideal place to relax, unwind and revitalize
- We recommend the Luxury rooms with their furnished terraces with pool or gardens view, or push the boat out and upgrade to a villas with their own private pools, gardens and butler service
Trying the Fusion cuisine here is a must. Enjoy the flavours of the Ocean which have freshly been caught that day whilst the chef mixes Moroccan and international flavours, a taste bud sensation!
Dont change the service. It is very good , in all aspects. Thank you for a great holiday yet again.
- RB, North Yorkshire
Relaxation is high on the menu with a fitness centre and must-have hammam coupled with an outdoor heated and an indoor pool. Those who wish to explore can make use of the bicycles for hire or take a boat excursion over the waters of the Atlantic.
There are four dining options to choose from including Le Café Kasbah, where you can discover culinary inspirations from every corner of the world.
Best time to be there
Morocco is warm and sunny year round. The best time to visit is mid-February to June and September to December. Coastal Morocco is cooled by sea breezes. The peaks of the Atlas Mountains are snow-capped for most of the year.
Marrakech (BA, Royal Air Maroc, Easyjet); Agadir (Easyjet); Casablanca (Royal Air Maroc and Air Arabia); Tangiers (Royal Air Maroc & Air Arabia); Essaouira (Easyjet); Fes (Ryanair)
3 hrs 15 mins - 4 hrs 20 mins
Not required for UK passport holders
No mandatory vaccinations required
Create a brochure
Suggested itineraries in Morocco
Marrakech City Break
Nights: 3 | from £415pp
This 3 night escape to the sun and souks of Marrakech includes exploring the photogenic Djemaa-el Fna Square and a trip to the snow-capped Atlas Mountains.
Family North African Adventure
Nights: 9 | from £2,995pp
A fantastic Moroccan experience that encompasses desert, mountains and cities, offering a brilliant blend of culture, entertainment and outdoor adventure making it perfect for families.
Luxury Small Group Journeys - Splendours of Morocco
Nights: 11 | from £4,925pp
Delve into Morocco, from its historic cities to its mysterious desert, staying in the A&K Exclusive Desert Tented Camp by the Erg Chebbi dunes and spending three nights in Marrakech.
Africa: Across a Continent by Private Jet
Nights: 20 | from £77,080pp
Experience the highlights of Africa on one amazing journey. Africa Revealed: A Journey by Private Jet takes you to seven countries in 21 days, revealing Africa's wildlife, culture and history at their most authentic. Travel in style on board our chartered Boeing 757, equipped with first-class, fully lie-flat seats.
Highlights of Morocco
Nights: 7 | from £1,395pp
Immerse yourself in the history and exotic atmosphere of Marrakech before heading to the beautiful Atlas Mountains for some relaxation and mountain air. Then head to the attractive and historic coastal town of Essaouira.
Morocco in Style
Nights: 9 | from £3,195pp
Begin with Morocco’s biggest city, Casablanca, take a tour of the historic imperial city of Fes, ramble over Roman ruins, spend a peaceful night under the Sahara desert skies, and absorb the exotic atmosphere of Marrakech.
Nights: 7 | from £2,495pp
Spend seven nights meandering the souks, bazaars and medinas of Morocco’s most intoxicating cities before heading up into the Atlas Mountains for a hit of fresh air.