Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Four Seasons Resort Marrakech
Why we like it
- The Four Seasons Resort Marrakech is a resort set over 40 acres of Moorish gardens - one of the biggest spaces in the city
- Elegant Rooms with Moroccan influences, the décor and furnishings present tranquility and comfort
- Choose from a variety of different room categories with views overlooking the resort, the Menara Gardens or the Atlas Mountains
- The resort is set in a Medina style each room benefits from its own balcony or terrace
- Two outdoor pools, a family and adult one. Both surrounded by cabanas equipped with complimentary Internet access, ceiling fans and magazines. Why not book one to enjoy the comfort of the oversized lounge chairs and couches, and once a day enjoy a refreshing snack which is delivered directly to you!
- Enjoy tranquility in Le Spa with treatments inspired from Morocco, Middle Eastern traditions and western influences
Enjoy a cocktail and the views across the city from Zest at Bleu d'Orange, the rooftop lounge.
Dont change the service. It is very good , in all aspects. Thank you for a great holiday yet again.
- RB, North Yorkshire
The Four Seasons Resort Marrakech is located across from the Menara Gardens and just a short walk from the ancient walls of the medina. Offering a new concept for Marrakech, combining comfort and luxury in open spaces but with the feeling of being completely private.
The design of the resort compliments the local architecture but also shows modern influences. This is an ideal destination for everyone, looking after couples, families and business travelers with services and activities to keep everyone happy.
Best time to be there
Morocco is warm and sunny year round. The best time to visit is mid-February to June and September to December. Coastal Morocco is cooled by sea breezes. The peaks of the Atlas Mountains are snow-capped for most of the year.
Marrakech (BA, Royal Air Maroc, Easyjet); Agadir (Easyjet); Casablanca (Royal Air Maroc and Air Arabia); Tangiers (Royal Air Maroc & Air Arabia); Essaouira (Easyjet); Fes (Ryanair)
3 hrs 15 mins - 4 hrs 20 mins
Not required for UK passport holders
No mandatory vaccinations required
Create a brochure
Suggested itineraries in Morocco
Marrakech City Break
Nights: 3 | from £415pp
This 3 night escape to the sun and souks of Marrakech includes exploring the photogenic Djemaa-el Fna Square and a trip to the snow-capped Atlas Mountains.
Family North African Adventure
Nights: 9 | from £2,995pp
A fantastic Moroccan experience that encompasses desert, mountains and cities, offering a brilliant blend of culture, entertainment and outdoor adventure making it perfect for families.
Luxury Small Group Journeys - Splendours of Morocco
Nights: 11 | from £4,925pp
Delve into Morocco, from its historic cities to its mysterious desert, staying in the A&K Exclusive Desert Tented Camp by the Erg Chebbi dunes and spending three nights in Marrakech.
Highlights of Morocco
Nights: 7 | from £1,395pp
Immerse yourself in the history and exotic atmosphere of Marrakech before heading to the beautiful Atlas Mountains for some relaxation and mountain air. Then head to the attractive and historic coastal town of Essaouira.
Morocco in Style
Nights: 9 | from £3,195pp
Begin with Morocco’s biggest city, Casablanca, take a tour of the historic imperial city of Fes, ramble over Roman ruins, spend a peaceful night under the Sahara desert skies, and absorb the exotic atmosphere of Marrakech.
Nights: 7 | from £2,495pp
Spend seven nights meandering the souks, bazaars and medinas of Morocco’s most intoxicating cities before heading up into the Atlas Mountains for a hit of fresh air.