NEED TO KNOW
- Every casita has an ample private terrace and heated plunge pool
- Las Casitas del Colca (formerly Parador del Colca) is five miles from the village of Chivay, deep in the Colca Canyon and near the Colca river
- The restaurant serves delicious cuisine using ingredients from the hotel's vegetable garden and farm
- The Samay Spa offers a range of treatments inspired by Andean culture, and created using indigenous products from the Colca Valley
- The hotel has a swimming pool
- Other facilities and activities include a library, trekking, biking, horse riding, cookery lessons and star gazing
Las Casitas del Colca is Peru's hidden gem, a collection of luxurious cottage villas with a fabulous spa, set in the peace and serenity of the remote Colca Canyon. Nestled high in the Andes, offers a rare opportunity to experience the traditional beauty of Peru.
Accommodation comprises twenty individual casitas in simple, unpretentious surroundings. Each casita has a lounge and sleeping area, indoor and outdoor shower. Traditional architecture and rustic styling are complemented by beautiful furniture and artful, handcrafted furnishings to create a homely, cosy feel.
Surrounded by awe-inspiring landscapes this hotel is wonderfully relaxed, although there is plenty to do. Spot condors high overhead, hike through the fields or visit the hotel's farm. Spend time in harmony with this lush valley's nature and local community, with complete freedom to do as much or as little as you wish.