NEED TO KNOW
- Constance Ephelia Resort is located on two of the most beautiful beaches on Mahe and overlooks the marine national park of Port Launay
- The resort offers varied accommodation from Junior Suites to Villas with private pools
- Spa de Constance Ephelia Resort, covers over 500sq meters and has 3 dedicated Shiseido treatment rooms
- The superb children's' club is a multifunctional area comprising a games room and a dining area. It welcomes children from 4 to 12 years old. Indoor and outdoor activities are organised daily as well as excursions
- The following complimentary activities are available from a fully equipped gymnasium, 4 tennis courts, a squash court and a selection of non-motorised watersports
For those who are looking for more than just relaxing on either North or South beach Ephelia offers anything from windsurfing to kayaking to a fully equipped gym. Explore the magnificent reefs and there is a PADI dive centre on site. Dining at Ephelia is always an event. Its five restaurants and bars each offer you an individual concept in terms of decor, design and culinary experience. One night you could be dining in Corossol whose main focus is the interaction between you and the chef who will serve up an outstanding meal right in front of you. Alternatively choose to try local cuisine at Seselwa facing the fabulous North Beach. The lively ambiance captures the essence and spirit of the Seychelles. What better way to end off your evening than with a cocktail at the Selelwa Bar while dancing barefoot on the sand. Bicycles are provided free of charge for our villa guests only.
A must while you stay at Constance Ephelia is to enjoy a night at The Chef's table which allows you to enjoy the action of the kitchen as a specially created menu.