Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Constance Ephelia Resort
Why we like it
- Constance Ephelia Resort is located on two of the most beautiful beaches on Mahé and overlooks the marine national park of Port Launay
- The resort offers varied accommodation from Junior Suites to Villas with private pools
- Spa de Constance Ephelia Resort covers over 500 m² and has three dedicated Shiseido treatment rooms
- The superb children's club welcomes children from four to 12 years old. Indoor and outdoor activities are organised daily as well as excursions
- The following complimentary activities are available from a fully equipped gymnasium, four tennis courts, a squash court and a selection of non-motorised water sports
A must while you stay at Constance Ephelia is to enjoy a night at The Chef's table which allows you to enjoy the action of the kitchen as well as a specially created menu.
The Four Seasons Resort Seychelles was excellent, as was the service provided by virtually every member of staff. The fast-track in-villa check in, along with the small cake, bottle of champagne and card to congratulate us on our wedding was a really lovely touch and much appreciated.
- AS, London
For those who are looking for more than just relaxing on either North or South beach, Ephelia offers anything from windsurfing to kayaking to a fully equipped gym. Explore the magnificent reefs, taking advantage of the fantastic PADI dive centre on site. Dining at Ephelia is always an event. Its five restaurants and bars each offer you an individual concept in terms of décor, design and culinary experience. One night you could be dining in Corossol, whose main focus is the interaction between you and the chef who will serve up an outstanding meal right in front of you. Alternatively, choose to try local cuisine at Seselwa facing the fabulous North Beach. The lively ambiance captures the essence and spirit of the Seychelles. What better way to end your evening than with a cocktail at the Selelwa Bar while dancing barefoot on the sand. Bicycles are provided free of charge for villa guests only.
GMT +4 hours
Not required for UK passport holders
Yellow fever if arriving from an endemic area
Best time to travel
March - November
The islands of the Seychelles enjoy a year-round warm tropical climate, generally governed by two opposing trade winds. The south-easterly trades blow from May to September bringing drier and windier conditions ideal for sailing. From October to March the gentler north-west trades provide calmer seas but a higher chance of refreshing showers. Scuba divers will find April, May, October and November have the warmest seas and visibility is often 30 metres plus