Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Maia Luxury Resort & Spa
Why we like it
- Maia is an exclusive luxury five star beach retreat located on the pristine beachfront at Anse Louis on Mahé
- Each villa has a dedicated 24-hour butler, on hand to make your favourite juice for breakfast, pack your bags or organise a private barbecue
- A stylish and beautiful resort with unsurpassed panoramic views
- Facilities include a fitness centre with the latest "Excite" equipment and a Kinesis wall, yoga sessions and a selection of non-motorised water sports
- The Maia Spa is the perfect place to relax, enjoy a treatment listening to natural birdsong and waterfalls in the private open spa pavilions
Spoil yourself with dining at the famous Tec-Tec Restaurant; the only gourmet restaurant on Mahé is exclusive to Maia residents.
Thank you for your voicemail; it's so nice of you to follow up to see how our holiday was. We had an amazing time. Thanks again for an absolutely wonderful trip.
- BW, London
Eight Ocean Front Villas, three Ocean View Villas, 11 Ocean Panoramic Villas and eight Maia Signature Villas (one with its own private beach) are beautifully decorated with warm earthy tones, Thai silks and teak woods, offsetting spectacular ocean views. Each includes a spacious bedroom with TV, DVD, iPod station and cosmetics fridge, leading into a bathroom with indoor shower and La Prairie amenities. Outside, a private 8 x 4 metre pool and an oversized sunken bath await, allowing you to bathe beneath the stars while overlooking the ocean. The adjacent gazebo with an oversized day bed and bar, is perfect for alfresco dining or private spa treatments.
GMT +4 hours
Not required for UK passport holders
Yellow fever if arriving from an endemic area
Best time to travel
March - November
The islands of the Seychelles enjoy a year-round warm tropical climate, generally governed by two opposing trade winds. The south-easterly trades blow from May to September bringing drier and windier conditions ideal for sailing. From October to March the gentler north-west trades provide calmer seas but a higher chance of refreshing showers. Scuba divers will find April, May, October and November have the warmest seas and visibility is often 30 metres plus