Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Constance Lemuria Resort
Why we like it
- Located on the northwest coast of the island of Praslin
- Three different beaches facing different directions, the most beautiful of which must be Anse Georgette, regularly voted as one of the top beaches of the world
- A five star deluxe resort hotel with a championship 18 hole golf course the only one in the Seychelles
- Children will enjoy the Turtle Kids' Club, the eco kids' programme provides a fun look at how they can help preserve the natural world
- Perfect choice of hotel for couples and families alike a fantastic resort hotel to experience the Seychelles
Non-golfers will also be pleased to visit the 18th hole at sunset, where you can enjoy a memorable sundowner with spectacular views over the Indian Ocean.
The Four Seasons Resort Seychelles was excellent, as was the service provided by virtually every member of staff. The fast-track in-villa check in, along with the small cake, bottle of champagne and card to congratulate us on our wedding was a really lovely touch and much appreciated.
- AS, London
Each room, decorated in a minimalist yet luxurious style, has an LCD TV, mac mini entertainment system, large bathroom, a terrace and beach loungers in the shade of overhanging palm trees. The Senior Suites are exceptionally spacious and have a separate lounge and double-size terrace. If you are looking for more privacy, eight Two-Bedroom Pool Villas face directly onto the beach of Grand Anse Kerlan, and come complete with a private pool, relaxation pavilion and personal Villa Master to look after your every need. Even more lavish is the three-bedroom Presidential Villa, majestically positioned on granite boulders above its own private beach.
GMT +4 hours
Not required for UK passport holders
Yellow fever if arriving from an endemic area
Best time to travel
March - November
The islands of the Seychelles enjoy a year-round warm tropical climate, generally governed by two opposing trade winds. The south-easterly trades blow from May to September bringing drier and windier conditions ideal for sailing. From October to March the gentler north-west trades provide calmer seas but a higher chance of refreshing showers. Scuba divers will find April, May, October and November have the warmest seas and visibility is often 30 metres plus