Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Constance Lemuria Resort
Why we like it
- Located on the northwest coast of the island of Praslin
- Three different beaches facing different directions, the most beautiful of which must be Anse Georgette, regularly voted as one of the top beaches of the world
- A five star deluxe resort hotel with a championship 18 hole golf course the only one in the Seychelles
- Children will enjoy the Turtle Kids' Club, the eco kids' programme provides a fun look at how they can help preserve the natural world
- Perfect choice of hotel for couples and families alike a fantastic resort hotel to experience the Seychelles
Non-golfers will also be pleased to visit the 18th hole at sunset, where you can enjoy a memorable sundowner with spectacular views over the Indian Ocean.
Such satisfaction is to a great extent down to the time you (Charlotte Wells) and your colleagues took in recommending this resort... It goes without saying that we shall definitely be in touch again and hope very much to make a return visit to the Four Seasons in the Maldives...
- PH, East Sussex
Each room, decorated in a minimalist yet luxurious style, has an LCD TV, mac mini entertainment system, large bathroom, a terrace and beach loungers in the shade of overhanging palm trees. The Senior Suites are exceptionally spacious and have a separate lounge and double-size terrace. If you are looking for more privacy, eight Two-Bedroom Pool Villas face directly onto the beach of Grand Anse Kerlan, and come complete with a private pool, relaxation pavilion and personal Villa Master to look after your every need. Even more lavish is the three-bedroom Presidential Villa, majestically positioned on granite boulders above its own private beach.
GMT +4 hours
Not required for UK passport holders
Yellow fever if arriving from an endemic area
Best time to travel
March - November
The islands of the Seychelles enjoy a year-round warm tropical climate, generally governed by two opposing trade winds. The south-easterly trades blow from May to September bringing drier and windier conditions ideal for sailing. From October to March the gentler north-west trades provide calmer seas but a higher chance of refreshing showers. Scuba divers will find April, May, October and November have the warmest seas and visibility is often 30 metres plus