Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Why we like it
- Located between Marbella and Sotogrande this all suite resort is an ideal beach holiday
- The smallest of the 67 suites are 52 metres and have either their own terrace or garden. Our favourites are the Executive Suites which offer gigantic bathrooms
- Finca Cortesin's nearby beach club with its own swimming pool is a short hop away
- The hotel boasts a 50 metre adults only pool surrounded by cabanas and tucked away sun loungers. The "small pool" is 30 metres long, there's also an indoor pool as part of the spa and one at the beach club
- Dine al fresco in El Jardin de Lutz for the Iberian cuisine
- A wealth of facilities include tennis and Paddle courts, an 18-hole golf course, large Spa with a fully equipped gym
When you arrive you'll be whisked through the cooling white courtyards to The Blue Bar for a glass of cava and perhaps some tapas. The view over the Mediterranean and the resort grounds is a very special welcome and probably will be a place you'll return to time and time again during your stay at Finca.
ROOM UPGRADE 2017
Complimentary upgrade to the next available room category, plus early check-in and late check-out.
Valid for stays 24 Feb 2017 - 6 Apr 2017 & 29 Oct 2017 - 23 Dec 2017
Terms and conditons apply. Subject to availability on arrival.
CONTACT US ON 01242 547 703 OR ENQUIRE ONLINE
Situated along the coast from Marbella, Finca Cortesin burst onto the luxury hotel scene in 2008. The service and attention to detail is what sets this hotel apart. The owners searched high and low for antiques and architectural finds such as original Moroccan doors, windows and furniture. The flagstones are reclaimed from a French renaissance villa. The result is a traditional 'finca' with all the modern standards and touches you would expect from the very best 5 star resort. Kabuki Raw opened in March 2013 and is the hotel's signature restaurant offering delicous Japanese cuisine.
Best time to be there
Spain is best visited in the springtime, when the temperatures are generally warm and comfortable. Autumn is equally comfortable, though less green and the landscapes are drier. July and August are very hot.
Barcelona, Malaga and Madrid (British Airways); Palma (British Airways or bmi)
2 hours - Spain
2.5 hours - Mallorca
4 hours - Tenerife
GMT +1 hour
Create a brochure
Suggested itineraries in Spain
Northern Spain Culinary Delights
Nights: 4 | from £1,895pp
Discover of the cuisine and charm of Spain’s Basque region, exploring the cities of San Sebastián and Bilbao, and nearby villages, with expert insight from a gastro-guide.
Madrid City Breaks
Nights: 3 | from £625pp
No city on earth is more alive: with its deep and infectious passion for life, it is often said that Madrid is the most Spanish of Spain’s cities.
Barcelona to Monte Carlo Ft. Silversea Cruises
Nights: 14 | from £3,550pp
Contrast the glitz of Monte Carlo with the rustic prettiness of Elba on a voyage that brings out the best of the Mediterranean’s history, art, and culture.
Nights: 9 | from £2,995pp
Viva España indeed! This ten-day trip takes in four of Spain’s most celebrated cities, from the beach-chic of Barcelona to spirited Seville, with plenty of extraordinary art, architecture and eating in between.
Barcelona City Breaks
Nights: 3 | from £625pp
Tantalising aromas tempt the senses in Barcelona; add the whimsical works of Gaudí, the narrow medieval streets and amazing architecture and you’ve got everything you need for a magical city break.