NEED TO KNOW
- Design hotel full of Moorish flair and state-of-the-art technologies
- In the heart of Palma old town next to the yacht harbour
- All 51 rooms with views over the serene patio or old town
- Roof terrace with four-poster lounge beds and plunge pool
- The Puro Bar and Restaurant is a popular nightspot where DJs play to a stylish crowd of locals and guests
- The Purobeach Club seaside haven in Palma Bay 15 minutes from the hotel
This cosmopolitan urban feel design hotel is dotted with modern art, smart leather furniture to relax upon and natural hues all set to a white backdrop. Situated in the heart of Palma's old town, it is set in an 18th century palace and ideally located in the centre of the shopping and historical districts of Palma.
The bar and restaurant is contemporary with a great atmosphere offering Mediterranean and Asian dishes made with seasonal produce. At night it really comes into its own with DJ sets three times a week creating a casual and lively atmosphere.
Relax on the four-poster beds on the roof terrace and take a dip in the plunge pool. Indulge in a spa treatments or just relax in the Sauna/Steam room.
If you need more water then head 15 minutes from the hotel to the Purobeach 'Oasis del Mar' a hang out by the sea and a lifestyle concept with food & drinks, lounge, terrace, pool & treatments. A spectacular and beautiful location, on a mini peninsula, in the middle of Palma Bay, with its own 180 degree view. Come for Sunday brunch, spend a day by the pool or simply relax after a Spa treatment. DJ`s selected music move guests into a relaxed state of mind from early afternoon until late night while guests worship the sun on the terrace sunbeds, have a salad by the sea or relax in the shade of its interiors filled with inviting low sofas and poof chairs. Bookings are essential.
The private wing of 11 rooms and suites is ideal for a celebration or family gathering with private rooftop pool.