Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Why we like it
- Belmond La Residencia , Mallorca is tucked into the foothills of the Tramuntana mountains on Mallorca's north-west coast
- Dining options include the award winning gourmet restaurant, El Olivo, and the more relaxed Son Fony
- The spa, voted one of the four best spas in the Europe, Asia Minor and Russian Federation category at the Condé Nast Traveller Reader's Spa 2010 Awards, has an indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, gym and six treatment rooms
- The hotel has two outdoor and an indoor swimming pool
- Other facilities include mountain bikes and jogging paths, tennis courts, a large gym, table tennis and many hiking trails
- We recommend the Superior rooms with their suiting areas as some have four-poster beds and little romantic corners.
We loved the hotel's picnics. Pack a picnic on the hotel's donkey, meander up into the olive terraces and watch the sun sink slowly down. Bliss.
Belmond La Residencia , Mallorca is an award winning luxury hotel and spa resort set in Deia - once the home of artists and writers such as Robert Graves and with spectacular views of the mountains of northern Mallorca.
Built from rough hewn local stone, this property is a rustic delight set in wonderful gardens which conceal many a quiet corner. A lovely seclude cove is a mere stone's throw away.
The rustic chic theme continues in the rooms, suites and the villa. Each is unique - some with high ceilings and romantic little corners enhanced with original works of art. All are superbly decorated, mixing antique and traditional Mallorquin furniture and white linen to create a light and airy feel. It is impossible to resist their relaxing charm.
Best time to be there
Spain is best visited in the springtime, when the temperatures are generally warm and comfortable. Autumn is equally comfortable, though less green and the landscapes are drier. July and August are very hot.
Barcelona, Malaga and Madrid (British Airways); Palma (British Airways or bmi)
2 hours - Spain
2.5 hours - Mallorca
4 hours - Tenerife
GMT +1 hour
Create a brochure
Suggested itineraries in Spain
Northern Spain Culinary Delights
Nights: 4 | from £1,895pp
Discover of the cuisine and charm of Spain’s Basque region, exploring the cities of San Sebastián and Bilbao, and nearby villages, with expert insight from a gastro-guide.
Madrid City Breaks
Nights: 3 | from £625pp
No city on earth is more alive: with its deep and infectious passion for life, it is often said that Madrid is the most Spanish of Spain’s cities.
Barcelona to Monte Carlo Ft. Silversea Cruises
Nights: 14 | from £3,550pp
Contrast the glitz of Monte Carlo with the rustic prettiness of Elba on a voyage that brings out the best of the Mediterranean’s history, art, and culture.
Nights: 9 | from £2,995pp
Viva España indeed! This ten-day trip takes in four of Spain’s most celebrated cities, from the beach-chic of Barcelona to spirited Seville, with plenty of extraordinary art, architecture and eating in between.
Barcelona City Breaks
Nights: 3 | from £625pp
Tantalising aromas tempt the senses in Barcelona; add the whimsical works of Gaudí, the narrow medieval streets and amazing architecture and you’ve got everything you need for a magical city break.
EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT 2017
10% discount for bookings made 60 days or more before arrival. Valid for travel between 14 Apr 2017 - 25 May 2017 & 2 Oct 2017 - 15 Oct 2017. Some room types not included.
Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability.
CONTACT US ON 01242 547 703 OR ENQUIRE ONLINE