Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Why we like it
- Eden Rock is set on an impressive rocky promontory jutting out from a beautiful sandy beach into Baie Saint Jean
- All rooms, suites and cottages have private outdoor spaces - all are lovely, but some are jaw-droppingly chic
- Two restaurants, The Sand Bar and The On The Rocks Restaurant, showcase the very best of local and international produce, serving French and international cuisine
- The restaurant kitchens are headed up by renowned chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten
- Facilities include a wide range of water sports direct from the lovely, secluded beach, terraces and bars, a fitness centre and an art gallery.
Embrace your inner diva with a stay in the impressive Villa Rock Star; it has its own recording studio, Mini Cooper and motorbike for guests to enjoy.
I want to thank you for sending along such interesting and passionate subject matter experts; Jean Jac and Wilbert. Both had amazing depths of knowledge about Macchu Picchu, Peru and the Incas. We learned a tremendous amount from both of them!
- Mark Lewis
Eden Rock has been owned by an English couple, David and Jane Mathews, since 1995. With Jane's personal choice of décor fusing perfectly with St. Barths' French chic, this hideaway has been transformed into a paradise of sophisticated style and is considered one of the finest hotels on the island.
Every detail is superb - from design and décor, to service. Inside the rooms, suites and cottages, the pure white walls hung with colourful works of art are a backdrop for wonderful, contemporary furniture - clean lines and innovative design mixed with tasteful 'craft' pieces. All open out onto superb terraces and gardens, which are relaxing spaces cooled by gentle breezes and affording lovely views.
This hotel really has to be seen, and experienced, to be believed. It's a masterpiece of luxury island living.
Antigua (onward connections to St Barths)
8 hours 30 minutes plus 30-45 minutes from Antigua
GMT -4 hours
Not required for UK passport holders
No mandatory vaccinations
Best time to travel
December - March
The best time to travel to St Barths is during our winter months of December to March. The island enjoys a warm, subtropical, although sometimes humid, climate with temperatures moderated by trade winds.