NEED TO KNOW
- An all-encompassing resort offering legendary Four Seasons standards and facilities
- The hotel offers rooms, suites and villa rentals, ideal for larger groups or families
- The positioning of the hotel takes advantage of the islands beautiful scenery, including Nevis Peak and Pinney's Beach
- Golfers will enjoy the famous Robert Trent Jones II designed golf course with stunning island views
- A Caribbean spa offers locally inspired treatments including the celebrated 'Rum Tonic' body treatment and in-room services
- Three free-form, infinity edged pools offer different atmospheres to suit your needs
- Four superb restaurants and in-room dining celebrate the different flavours of the West Indies
- Families and children will enjoy a wealth of activities including the Kids For All Seasons programme
The small and unspoilt island of Nevis is the perfect getaway for couples and families looking for traditional Caribbean charm and tranquillity. It boasts beautiful scenery and warm, welcoming people. The Four Seasons Resort reflects this island idyll whilst also offering the legendary service and range of facilities this celebrated hotel group is known for. An excellent golf course graces the slopes of Mount Nevis, while a spa and several free form swimming pools dot the lush, tropical gardens.
Just under two hundred rooms and suites offer traditionalist mahogany furniture, hints of marble and expansive terraces and verandahs. Accommodations range from Oceanside and Mountain View Rooms to Ocean Suites and Private Residences with up to six bedrooms. The Alexander Hamilton and the Horatio Nelson suites are filled with antiques and memorabilia of these two figures.
Dining is a highlight as the resort offers four restaurants all with stunning views to the ocean. Coral Grill is an upbeat restaurant featuring fresh fish and exquisite cuts of meat located upstairs in the Great House. The Mango Restaurant is situated a short stroll from the beach above the waves and features open-air West-Indian dining and a fantastic place to catch the spectacular sunset.
Being a large resort there are activities aplenty for both old and young alike and range from croquet, basketball, beach cricket and non-motorised watersports to golf, tennis and fishing. The island also offers excellent excursions beyond the resort to discover the bush medicine of the tropics or witness the island's green monkeys in their natural forest habitat. The resort is also proud to work alongside the Caribbean Conservation Corporation (CCC) to provide an eco-tourism programme for families that focuses on Nevis' endangered sea turtles that nest on the island from June to October.
Dive and Dine Program. This offshore excursion, lead by our Executive Chef Andreas Donnerbauer, where participants set out, lassoes in hand, to forage for their own food in an underwater excursion to catch Caribbean spiny lobsters. Once the dive is complete, guests head back to the Resort and enjoy a Beach BBQ and a fresh meal prepared by Chef Andreas.