Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Why we like it
- A hotel inspired by 600 acres of tropical green slopes and soft-sand Caribbean beaches
- Individually designed and decorated rooms and cottages many offering superb views of St Lucia's famous Piton mountains
- Kai Belté Spa retains the 'in harmony with nature' style of the resort and offers locally inspired treatments and yoga
- Anse Chastanet bay is located in the heart of St Lucia's award winning marine reserve, making it first class for divers
- Endless activities from sunset cruises to sea kayaking and bird watching showcase the beauty and diversity of the island
Try whale and dolphin watching, or a private bird watching tour with one of our birding guides. The tour can also take in the Anse Mamin Plantation where you can learn a little of St Lucia's history and about life on a plantation in the 19th century.
Price was competitive and every effort was made to meet our specific requests.
- RF, Abingdon
The resort offers 49 individually designed rooms using handmade furniture from the island, 30 or so of which are scattered about the lush hillside, and a dozen of which are nestled within a tropical garden, only steps away from the beach. Deluxe and Premium suites emphasise the innovative and occasionally fanciful side of Nick Troubetzkoy: in one suite, the balcony is built around a full-grown red gommier tree, while in another the fourth wall is missing allowing for incredible views and maximum integration into nature.
Dining options offer an experience to suit every need from Caribbean fine dining at the Tree House Restaurant to Emerald, a wholly vegetarian restaurant showcasing the organic produce grown on the resort farm, Emerald Estate.
Being in such a wonderful location, activities abound. Metres from the hotel beach are some of the best snorkelling and diving sites in the Caribbean. There are also non-motorised water sport options including excellent ocean kayaking. Land excursions include exclusive biking trails through the grounds of St Lucia's first colonial plantations, Anse Mamin and bird watching.
Secluded bays, individually designed rooms decorated with stunning original artworks, beautiful beaches and incomparable views to the stunning twin peaks of The Pitons make Anse Chastanet a perfect haven.
St. Lucia (British Airways 5 times a week from Gatwick; Virgin Atlantic three times a week from Gatwick)
8 hours 35 minutes
GMT -4 hours
Not required for UK passport holders
No mandatory vaccinations
Best time to travel
December - April
The best time to visit St. Lucia is during our winter and spring months of December to April. The temperature ranges from 65-85 degrees from December to May and 75-95 degrees from June to November. The winter tends to have less tropical showers.