Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort
Why we like it
- The hotel is located between the iconic Pitons of Saint Lucia, three miles from the historic town of Soufriere in the south of the island
- Each accommodation boasts a private plunge pool and offers personalised butler service
- The Luxury Beachfront Bungalows are perfect for honeymooners
- Some of the best selection of dining options to be found anywhere on the island as well as private and in-villa dining
- Sample the planet's best aged rums in the Cane Bar, designed with a chic white-and-charcoal palette, glowing white bar, and comfortable, oversized furniture
- One of the most original spas in Saint Lucia, the Rainforest Spa at Sugar Beach features tree house treatment rooms, an Amerindian steam dome, and specialist skin care clinic perched along a lively stream in the lush tropical forest at the base of Petit Piton
- The superb kid's club and complimentary junior sailing programme will make your young explorer's never want to leave
Exclusive to A&K clients
- One bottle of sparkling wine per room
- General Manager Meet & Greet
*Terms and conditions apply, speak to a travel consultant for more information
Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort, is located in one of the most spectacular sites in the world, the majestic valley of the Pitons, Saint Lucia's most famous natural landmark. The hotel is set within one hundred acres of tropical forest within a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Formerly a working sugar plantation, the property is now one of St Lucia's finest properties, situated on a stunning white sand beach. The Superior Sugar Mill rooms are close to the main house and have elegant plantation styling and private plunge pools. The Grand Luxury Villas with custom-made furniture, enormous walk-in showers, claw foot bath-tubs and oversized plunge pool and pool terrace are set in small clusters dotted around the estate. All rooms offer views across to the Pitons or the Caribbean Sea. A marine protected area, the sea is ideal for scuba diving or enjoying the complimentary watersports on offer including windsurfing, kayaking and many more. For the adventurous, Schiller waterbikes are available for hire. The indulgent Rainforest Spa, a full PADI dive facility, sumptuous waterfront dining, and chic bars and lounges ensure the quintessential St Lucia resort experience.
The resort offers four spectacular restaurants and a drink and snack service at the Pier Bar on Glenconner Beach. The Cane Bar provides a professional "rummelier" to aid in the selection of the expertly chosen native and international rums. In addition to the offerings behind the bar, The Cane Bar features a range of decadent dishes such as freshly caught sashimi on a sushi platter or grilled chicken, beef or vegetarian satay served with traditional satay sauce and bok choy kimchi.
St. Lucia (British Airways 5 times a week from Gatwick; Virgin Atlantic three times a week from Gatwick)
8 hours 35 minutes
GMT -4 hours
Not required for UK passport holders
No mandatory vaccinations
Best time to travel
December - April
The best time to visit St. Lucia is during our winter and spring months of December to April. The temperature ranges from 65-85 degrees from December to May and 75-95 degrees from June to November. The winter tends to have less tropical showers.
Create a brochure
GET 5TH NIGHT FREE
Stay at the Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort and get 5th night free (Stay 5 nights and pay for 4 nights, stay 10 nights and only pay for 8 nights or stay 15 nights pay 12 plus complimentary breakfast for duration of stay for two guest). Valid for travel from 19th May - 22nd Dec 2017. Must be booked by the 31st Jul 2017.
CONTACT US ON 01242 546 615 OR ENQUIRE ONLINE
Receive 25% off nightly rate offer
Save 25% on nightly rate offer room only bookings at Sugar beach for half board and all inclusive bookings. Plus complimentary breakfast for two adults and two kids daily for duration of stay. Not combinable with any other offer.
Subject to available. Terms and conditions apply
CONTACT US ON 01242 547 775 OR ENQUIRE ONLINE