Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Why we like it
- Located on the intimate Grenadine island of Mustique, the Cotton House is situated on a picturesque hillside surrounded by the Caribbean Sea to the west and the Atlantic Ocean to the east
- All rooms, suites and villas have private outdoor spaces
- The Veranda restaurant serves wonderful contemporary Caribbean cuisine
- The Cotton House Spa offers a range of massages and treatments using ESPA products
- A swimming pool area located in the centre of the resort is furnished with teak loungers and large umbrellas
- Activities include tennis, horse riding, water sports and fishing, fitness trails and hiking, as well as a range of excursions
- The hotel offers an array of well thought out activities and facilities for children
For the ultimate private hideaway, we recommend the Cotton Hill Residence. This extremely quiet two-bedroom retreat comes with its own butler, outdoor gazebo and private pool.
I wish to thank you for your superb organization of a wonderful holiday especially as catering for numerous requests and changes must have been very difficult. My confidence in you was not misplaced. You (NIcola Wallington) are a huge asset to Abercrombie & Kent, and I would be grateful if you confer my sentiments to your superiors.
- CE, Switzerland
This contemporary-style hotel was originally constructed around an 18th century coral warehouse and has long enjoyed a reputation as a fashionable yet private retreat.
The hotel's traditional features are carefully blended with modern luxuries and warm hues, giving rise to an ambiance of tranquillity and understated style. The focal point is The Great Room, a colonial-style masterpiece of indulgent sofas and grand furniture, fashioned by the late British designer Oliver Messel.
Just 17 charming rooms and luxurious suites stand on the resort's picturesque hilltop between the tranquil Caribbean Sea and the windswept Atlantic Ocean. All are beautifully furnished and have a private patio, terrace or wrap around veranda from which to enjoy the views. Décor is dominated by whites and natural shades, with flashes of colour provided by luxurious soft furnishings.
Barbados (onward connections to Mustique and Canouan with regular shared or private charter flights in small aeroplanes)
8 hours 30 minutes, (plus 45 minutes from Barbados)
GMT -4 hours
Not required for UK passport holders.
No mandatory vaccinations
Best time to travel
December - April
The best time to travel to St. Vincent & the Grenadines is during our winter and spring months of December to April. The average yearly temperature is 81 degrees. During the rainy season, June through to October, rain is frequent in the mountains of St. Vincent but with only short, sharp bursts on the coast.
Create a brochure
Suggested itineraries in St Vincent & Grenadines
Caribbean Yacht Harbours Discovery Ft. Seabourn
Nights: 13 | from £4,880pp
Savour the contrasting flavours of the Caribbean; from the sophisticated shops and restaurants of Barbados to the natural simplicity of Dominica, and the intoxicating Gallic appeal of St Barts.